Hey every body just back from 5 days at HRH

How was the hotel?
Where did you eat?
How did fotl/express line work out for you using your hotel key? Was there any limit on the #of times you could use it?

The Hotel was great. The staff really outdone themselves ask Housekeeping to Have Luciana clean you room. The CityWalk restuarants we ate were Pastamore and NBA City. We at Mel's Diner at Universal Last Night. We did a lot of eating on I Drive at Ponderosa and Sizzler. We also ate on a Ponderosa on Kirkman Road. Express worked out great. We did MIB eight times in one hour last night cause it was pouring. People were giving us bad looks when we passd them. The most we waited was 15 min. There was no limit on how many times you could use it just show your key card.

What floor did you stay on Shawn? I was there August 5-11. I stayed in 3105. It was seriously worth the money to stay at HRH. The whole experience was absolutely incredible. I just got back, and I'm already planning to return and stay there again. FOTL seriously rocks. A 90 minute wait for Spiderman took us exactly three minutes to get through.

We've just got back from HRH and I agree that FOTL alone is worth the money. But there is no way I could ride 8 times in a row, especially if I was passing the same people in line each time! In my view that is a major abuse of the privilege and probably the reason USF is withdrawing it and making it 'once only per ride per day'.

Zeke i was in room 6135. UKDEB The reason i could ride it eight times was that it was pouring rain. and it was a walk on. They started you in the single rider line and then put you in the express line.

Glad to hear you had a great time Shawn, but then again, I knew you would! Welcome back!

We're still trying to decide between these two!:)

Did you enjoy both places, or prefer one over the other??

Thanks robin for that welcome back. CJ i would try both i liked both settings. Reason being i like pasta and NBA basketball.
Hey anyone who has a teen age 13-19 and wants to get rid of them monday and wensday night The Groove has a Teen nights on Mon and Wens. Parents who bring they're teen to the Groove get a Citywalk party pass for the night.

We'll be there with two teens on a Wednesday. Can you tell me a little more about the Groove??:)

My 14 year old loved The Groove, so much that we stayed 2 extra nights so he could go again! It is a techno sort of club where they can go dance. I think it cost $10.00 for them to get in and that includes one Coke.

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

CJ Just like kim said it's only $10 it's very safe and sucure they search everyone before they go in. and then once you get in there is seucirty all over the place. No one over 19 is allowed in and no one under 13 is allowed in. There is no beer no wine. Each Teen gets they're first soda or water free. I loved The Groove. By the way i'm going to be working on my trip report soon.

This sounds like something my two might enjoy. What time does the teen night start and when does it finish? Where is the Groove located in relation to the rest of the clubs and restaurants at City Walk?

CJ it Start at 8PM and ends at 11PM just ask at the citywalk info booth near the movie theater and they will point you in the right direction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter