Hey everyone - Balloontattoo is coming to visit !

AlreadyexcitedGrammy

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
and all my super-duper WISHer friends - the BEST hairdresser in all of Dayton - is probably stopping by - and I hope she will join our "family" !! Yep - she is the one that gives me the "cut" and uhmmm - "color" - well - you never did think that was my natural - now did ya?

Anyway, she and her DH are avid LC'ers (that means Atkins to me - last count her DH had lost 35 lbs - sorry Balloontattoo (Tammy) can't remember what number she told me for herself) and yes she really has one - I've even seen it - no- no -no it's right there on her calf- in plain sight :p

She just joined Curves and as I mentioned - partaker of the LC style - so if you "see" her please give her a big family-type (((hug))) she is on her way downward!!!! And she really will be a great loser to have as part of the clan :tongue:

WELCOME BALLOONTATTOO - come and post and you might even have some recipes for all your low carbing friends - there is a special place to post those too and of course plenty for you to get some new ideas for you and DH!

That's not your natural color??? :confused: You had me fooled, Bebr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter