Hey! July 30th, 2005 cruise to Mexico DISfriends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laundy: AND IRONING, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Poor JoAnn:sick: :sick: Warm trip....Weren't you just in Florida last weekend??:confused3 Oh! My ticker is looking better every day!;)

Watching FB, sort of, here. I do not like one of the teams and one is my BILs favorite which automatically rules it out as one I like!:lmao:

JoAnn - it could be worse....my sister is five years older than me officially next week on her Jan. 29th birthday:headache: .....she is not happy about the "BIG ONE"!!!:dance3:

It got down to a wind chill of -2 last night.....I hate the cold weather!!:cold: :cold: :cold: I can't wait for spring!:flower3:

:laundy: AND IRONING, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Poor JoAnn:sick: :sick: Warm trip....Weren't you just in Florida last weekend??:confused3 Oh! My ticker is looking better every day!;)

Watching FB, sort of, here. I do not like one of the teams and one is my BILs favorite which automatically rules it out as one I like!:lmao:

JoAnn - it could be worse....my sister is five years older than me officially next week on her Jan. 29th birthday:headache: .....she is not happy about the "BIG ONE"!!!:dance3:

It got down to a wind chill of -2 last night.....I hate the cold weather!!:cold: :cold: :cold: I can't wait for spring!:flower3:
WAIT, DOES THAT MAKE YOU 45?:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Sorry, I couldn't help myself....it was the cold medication.....

NE won, I'm not sure who I want for the GB/NY......I guess I should be for NY but I'm alittle jealous....

Just think, Jenny, at least we're not hitting a "big" one this year, like Ken and Bob!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I know, I'm going to get shut off here in a second.....it's the Dayquil, I swear!:rotfl:

Ok so I'm biting what's monkey bread and what holiday have you guys dreamt up now to score a day off tomorrow!!!!
Ok Joann Ken will be proud of me I joined a gym yesterday!!!:rotfl2:

Gotta lose some weight before the canal trip!!!!

PPS
Hey Jenny I got a wii for christmas tell that son of yours I'm deveolping a pretty good swing but I need to know some baseball rules!!!!!

Hey Jenny I got a wii for christmas tell that son of yours I'm deveolping a pretty good swing but I need to know some baseball rules!!!!!

John will be jealous!! They all would love to have one! M&M got to play on one at the babysitters that someone got for Christmas. They LOVED it!!! Even the sitter was talking about what I workout she got playing it!

PS Why don't we want the patriots to win?

We don't want the Patriots to win mainly because they are just so easy to dislike!!!:sad2:

I'll let Lucy explain Monkey Bread. I can eat it, but couldn't make it if I wanted to! :sad2:

Tomorrow is our Martin Luther King, Jr. national holiday. Most national holidays here are celebrated on Mondays giving the government agencies a three day weekend. :rolleyes1 Mark has to work!:rotfl:

Ok so I'm biting what's monkey bread and what holiday have you guys dreamt up now to score a day off tomorrow!!!!
Ok Joann Ken will be proud of me I joined a gym yesterday!!!:rotfl2:

Gotta lose some weight before the canal trip!!!!
So do I, as usual! WTG, :thumbsup2! Well, NY won, it was quite a game, now I want them to win it all!!!
Do you know who Martin Luther King, Jr. is, Lynn & Keith?:confused3

So, who's laying on the couch doing nothing???:confused3 Probably the same person whose husband is at work and it's not JoAnn or me!!!:surfweb:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: it is 11:48 and I'm showered and dressed and eating my cheerios......:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lynn - monkey bread - DELICIOUS....
made with pre-packed biscuits, cut up, shake them in cinammon and sugar
pour melted butter and brown sugar over it
tastes like a sticky
reason you call it 'monkey bread' is because you cut up the biscuits and when completed, you eat them with your fingers/hands, like a monkey!

didn't make them this weekend - ran out of brown sugar and it is TOO darn cold to go to store.:scared1: :scared1:

So, who's laying on the couch doing nothing???:confused3 Probably the same person whose husband is at work and it's not JoAnn or me!!!:surfweb:
Wow, it's like you saw thru the computer what I was doing.......it's me:sick:

Thank you, Lucy, for your kind message! So, anyway, I was reading on Tara's blog and she's heard from Jenny, Dad, Mom, Ken, Lynn & Keith, Tracy, Jess,.........who's missing????:confused3

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Anyone played "password" lately???:rolleyes1

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Boy, leave town for a couple days....:confused3

Well, trying to follow up .....Jenny...I like many of the players on your Bas'kball team,and I'm sorry to say I missed the PennState/Indiana game :headache:
How much did PS win by...???:dance3: That big Tight end should sign.. Make it while you can I say....:yay:
Happy Birthday to all you" Beauties"... I'm amazed at how good you OL' Babe's look considering the year's involved....:scared1: Probably because the husbands have given you such good life styles...:rolleyes1 And of course Joannski is sick again.....!! My MY how those years roll up:woohoo: Don't tell me it isn't Psychological'....:cheer2:
Well Lucy ,with that new computer you must be tracking the "Blog" from Germany...so there's no need for me to re-relate the reason we were in Phila this weekend....since everyone here tonite has read what I said...:rolleyes1
Lynn ...you are something else... WWii ...WOW just remember keep your eye on the ball,;) develop a smooth swing,you'll be kicking butt in no time at all...
And as far as going to the gym,why you messing with "Perfection" girl:love:

Boy, leave town for a couple days....:confused3

Well, trying to follow up .....Jenny...I like many of the players on your Bas'kball team,and I'm sorry to say I missed the PennState/Indiana game :headache:
How much did PS win by...???:dance3: That big Tight end should sign.. Make it while you can I say....:yay:
Happy Birthday to all you" Beauties"... I'm amazed at how good you OL' Babe's look considering the year's involved....:scared1: Probably because the husbands have given you such good life styles...:rolleyes1 And of course Joannski is sick again.....!! My MY how those years roll up:woohoo: Don't tell me it isn't Psychological'....:cheer2:
Well Lucy ,with that new computer you must be tracking the "Blog" from Germany...so there's no need for me to re-relate the reason we were in Phila this weekend....since everyone here tonite has read what I said...:rolleyes1
Lynn ...you are something else... WWii ...WOW just remember keep your eye on the ball,;) develop a smooth swing,you'll be kicking butt in no time at all...
And as far as going to the gym,why you messing with "Perfection" girl:love:
So........I'm over here practically dying and HE's making "mental" jokes!:eek: :sick: :sad2: :confused: :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter