• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey October people!

Farro

Argh.
Anyone there now? Looking at wait times, they look great!
Does it feel crowded?
I thought Columbus day was the 16th, but it's this coming Monday.
Let us know if the crowds pour in this weekend!

(just keeping this week in mind for future)

I just came back from our trip last night, so I can't speak about this weekend, but I can say that while we were there, the crowds weren't that bad. The wait times weren't awful at all. The only part that was semi-difficult to get around was in Pandora, particularly at night, but that's to be expected.

I noticed that too! We are leaving in the morning so hopefully it holds through the weekend. I do wonder if the prospect of another Hurricane making landfall will hurt attendance. The forecasted track doesn't look to have much impact now but that can always change. When I saw Jim Cantore leading TWC coverage I started to get nervous:teeth:

Will be there on the 11th. Hoping it's not too bad, but don't really mind. Only me and the Princess so more of a nice walk, food, wine and fireworks.

Can't wait

We arrive in Orlando on the 22nd! Looking forward to 2 MNSSHP! Planning for high crowds but hopefully great weather!

I have friends there now. I think the rain might be s factor today. BFF sent me a picture, and she was totally drenched.

Another friend said the crowds feel different day to day. Her day in the MK was mobbed and then said it was not very crowded at all in HS.

Both have been numerous times in October.

Been here since Saturday. Crowds have definitely been down. Longest wait we have had on a ride has been 45 minutes or so, but we have not tried FOP yet. Have ridden many things (BTMR, RnR, Soarin, Etc.) 3 times in a row.

We got here today. Went to HS about 4:00. It was not raining any since we arrived, though I could tell it had been at some point today
HS was dead

Here now - low crowds IMO. We aren't riding anything extreme because I'm pregnant, but the longest we have waited at MK and Epcot was 20 minutes. Rained all day today, so that was a big factor I'm sure. It rained for a few hours off and on yesterday too. MNSSHP was empty Tuesday, we met Goofy, Cruella, Minnie, the Seven Dwarves, and rode Barnstormer twice in less than 35 minutes.

At Epcot today. Cloudy with bits of sun. No rain. Crowds picking up but still not bad. We booked a PPO ADR at GG last night so got in and road Soarin before park even opened. Moved our FP to TT while eating breakfast. Was able to move it to 9 no problem. Them moved all our others around too. But it's Epcot on Friday during food and wine. It's going to get busy.

We're here now. Up until yesterday, the weather was beautiful! Low humidity and a little rain here and there. Yesterday was rainy so we stayed out of the parks.

We're at MK today. It's crowded, but manageable, but the wait times are way off on the app. (10 minute wait on app was really a 45 minute wait posted at the ride.) Unfortunately, this has been happening all week.

Still a great trip, and our favorite time to be in the parks!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter