Hey, Sharon, Here I am...

Viki

<font color="green">Mid-town Manhattan, anyone?</f
Hi guys, please excuse my using the list this way, but I'm introducing a friend to message boards in general and to the Disboards specifically. She and her family are planning a 2007 trip, they have lots of questions, and I've directed them here to help them collect some useful information. This thread is a little experiment to see if she can find her way. If anyone else cares to post, say "Hi" to Sharon.

Thank you for showing me how all of this works !! This is the very first time I use a message board. It seems to be going well so far. From the quick glance that I have taken so far, it would seem that there is an enormous amount of useful information on Disboard. I believe it will be a very good resource during the planning stages of my family's 2007 Disney vacation. I am going to head back now and take a closer look at the site. Thanks again Viki !! (I think the experiment was a success)

slt said:
Thank you for showing me how all of this works !! This is the very first time I use a message board. It seems to be going well so far. From the quick glance that I have taken so far, it would seem that there is an enormous amount of useful information on Disboard. I believe it will be a very good resource during the planning stages of my family's 2007 Disney vacation. I am going to head back now and take a closer look at the site. Thanks again Viki !! (I think the experiment was a success)

You go, girl! Great work. And by the way - it is soooo funny, after your daughter played so hard with my border collies today, Chrissy sat by the back door looking out for her and has been sitting on the sofa all evening exhausted and droopy-eyed! I think they want us to adopt her! :)

Hey Sharon! Welcome. It's Mike in Orlando.

Hit us with the questions, we love to dish out advice here! :)

Welcome to the boards, be advised though, in 6 months you will need a 12 step program to get off of this site!

Mike

Welcome Sharon!

But Mike is right! I haven't even been to the world yet but I somehow know more then I would ever want to know about Disney, and I spend way too much time here. I can't give you any first hand info, but am always around to laugh.

Hi Sharon. Don't be afraid to post a question. There's tons of knowledgeable people here.

Hi Sharon and welcome. A warning-- this can become addicitve, but a lot of fun.

A friend of Viki's? We better make more martinis! Welcome to to boards - we're a pretty fun group.

(Taking out my shaker) - So what will it be, everyone!

Welcome :wizard:

It's my Friday night, and it was a very busy week, so make mine a double!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter