Hey Stroller Boy, here are the dates for MNSSHP & MVMCP 2008

Cruz Family

DIS Veteran
Of course these are not confirmed but, I think they are pretty accurate.

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for 2008, 7:00pm - 12:00am
September 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 28, 30, 2008
October 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31, 2008

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party for 2008, 7:00pm - 12:00am
November 10, 11, 14, 16, 20, 21, 30, 2008
December 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 2008

Cool! :cool1: I'll be doing MNSSHP, probably the one on Tuesday October 21st. I figured that would be one of the dates. It'll be my first MNSSHP, I hope it's as good as Pirates & Princess Party we loved that!

I am so excited at the possibility of being able to attend MNSSHP this year! I love Halloween and we've only been able to go in March in the past! I hope to go Sept 9th. It does seem early for Halloween but hopefully Disney doesn't think so! Who do I call to get tickets - in April when they officially announce the dates, right?

You guys ROCK! Of course....I'll be in "The World" exactly between MNSSHP and the MVMCP (hope I got the acronyms correct!), lovely....

The family trip next year was supposed to go right through Halloween, but they voted me down thinking that the kids would rather be home to trick or treat. Yeah, cause trick or treating at Disney isn't cool....ya, sure.... Ya know, you can lead a horse to water, but you just can't make 'em drink.... :confused:

OK... Who the **** is "cullec??!?" C'mon Webmasters - we're sending the love and appreciation PMs... Let's get this guy's screen name changed to STROLLERBOY!!!! The DIS Underground will ensure he becomes a cult hero.

Pete will be aground again soon....maybe he'll fix this travesty if no one else sees the incredible need.. ;)

Cool! :cool1: I'll be doing MNSSHP, probably the one on Tuesday October 21st. I figured that would be one of the dates. It'll be my first MNSSHP, I hope it's as good as Pirates & Princess Party we loved that!

I was hoping the P&P Party is as good as the MNSSHP lol! I am going to one in May :thumbsup2

But I can tell you, the Halloween party ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! Treat or treating is sooo fun at MK! Can it get any better than that? We had a blast. Hope you do to.

OK... Who the **** is "cullec??!?" C'mon Webmasters - we're sending the love and appreciation PMs... Let's get this guy's screen name changed to STROLLERBOY!!!! The DIS Underground will ensure he becomes a cult hero.

Pete will be aground again soon....maybe he'll fix this travesty if no one else sees the incredible need.. ;)

Just mentioned this in another thread, but I was going to try and change it myself....that is, untill Pete mentioned that he was going to wave his magic webmaster wand and do it for me....So I'm holding out! pirate: Such the rebel....

Wow, Strollerboy is from the town where I'm applying for a teaching job. How cool is that!

Wow, Strollerboy is from the town where I'm applying for a teaching job. How cool is that!

Well, I can't really lobby for the town, but I can tell you that there are no squeaky stroller wheels here. :rotfl2:

Hi Strollerboy! Nice to meet ya! :wave2:

Hey webmasters ... we need a stroller smilie :thumbsup2

Hi Strollerboy! Nice to meet ya! :wave2:

Hey webmasters ... we need a stroller smilie :thumbsup2

Nice to meet you as well! I'm typically more of a consumer on the boards, needed to get in on the fun with the whole "Stroller-boy" thing ;) Great community, I can see how addictive this can become!!!

A stroller-smilie would be hillarious :rotfl2: Great idea!:idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter