Hey y'all...watch this!!!

KAMommy

<font color=teal>I am ADDICTED to America's Next T
Or go to the website.

I have posted pictures of most of the stuff I used from our May Character swap. I still have some things I haven't used.

Anyway, go to www.tndisneyfreaks.com, click on scrapbooking and then "swaps in action".

I will say do not expect layouts like some of you ladies do. I am still learning this. The swap stuff really made my pages, though.

So, THANKS to all the swappers!!

You know I think your layouts are wonderful!! I have to admit though that I have been :rotfl2: :rotfl2: just from seeing the title of this thread! :lmao:

Somehow, I cannot ever hear that phrase without massive amounts of laughter!!!

Awesome job on your stuff! :thumbsup2

Wow - it is so cool to see something I made on someone's scrapbook page.

Makes me want to get busy using the swap things I have in my books - I am so behind though - hope to catch up soon though.

Your layouts look good. I love character pictures but never seem to bother with the autographs.

I love your layouts!

I just wanted to add that I loved your husbands trip report I don't think I have ever laughed so much reading anyones. :rotfl2:

rlovew said:
Your layouts look good. I love character pictures but never seem to bother with the autographs.

Thanks - I confess, the autographs can be addicting.

KatDisney said:
I love your layouts!

I just wanted to add that I loved your husbands trip report I don't think I have ever laughed so much reading anyones. :rotfl2:

Thanks for both. I will pass this along to DH. I have to say that we have been together 18 years, and I didn't know he could write. Really, who knew?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter