• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hey!

heyitsga

Earning My Ears
hey im grace! im 15 and i live in pennsylvania. i might be going to disney world in august (with life of the party :) ), but we'll see! i'm obessed with the jonas brothers so i was pretty happy to find out that there was a thread just for them :woohoo: i am a cheerleader :cheer2: and i play lacrosse. so thats prettty much it. talk to mee!

your cousin is my best friend:-)

were hanging out this summer me and her:-)

oh and welcome!

Hey fellow cheerleader!! How long have u been cheering? Welcome to the board. Have fun.
*\O/*

hello fellow jonas fanatic!!!! come join us on the jonas thread! simpel question: nick kevin or joe?

welcome, if you look at the top of the screen there is an introduce yourself thread
also, try talking to other people, see what convo's are already hot or start your own thread, but if you make a thread, try and have a topic so that other topic threads don't get pushed off the front page

anyway, I'm Josh 17/male/east USA
I'm a nerd/geek but i'm also really athletic so it balances haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter