HH at 7mths out?

kamgen

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to get a ressie at HH for March with only 7mths out?/

We are hoping to go next March, but not sure how it will be to get a ressie.
Any ideas?? :)

The best answer is "you won't know until you call!"

Early March may be easier than later when spring break and Easter crowds really get going, but cancellations happen all the time and the wait list does work- so.....calll in August and see what's available!

Good Luck!

kamgen,
I just successfully booked a ressie for HH five months out.
Good luck:D

:D

Going to HH in October..no problem with ressies 7 months out.

Good luck!

We booked a 2 bedroom at the end of July for late October at HH. So that is about 3 months. Your chances might be a little less in getting a studio or 1 bedroom but I would at least try or get on the waitlist. Good Luck!

If you need a 2BR, the probability of success is much greater - there are only a very limited number of 1BR and Studio accomodations at HH. Not sure why, except Member documents suggest that DVC research showed a strong demand for "dedicated" 2BR units (the vast majority of units at HH are indeed 2BR "dedicated" units). Based on my brief experience in DVC, you should have no problem getting a 2BR reservation within the 7 month window for most seasons. Studios and 1BR's are MUCH more difficult.

We were able to get ressies for this coming week (5 nights starting Sunday) in a one-bedroom at 7 months. We also made a stop at HH mid-March on the way home from WDW. We got a studio for one night about one month out.

I don't know if the ressie for this June was luck, or it is just before the season.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter