HHI - Advice for graduating seniors (4 girls)

summersalt

DIS Veteran
I hope I've made the right decision! My DD is graduating on 6/6 and turning 18 on 6/19. She asked for my husband and I to take a trip with all her girlfriends as a final farewell before they all split up and go their different ways. The 4 girls that we are bringing with us have all been friends since kindergarten. My DD met her best friend in the sandbox on the first day of school. :) My daughter chose HHI because it seems to "fit" their personalities. They are pretty laid back, not rowdy and shouldn't be too hard to handle. Does the resort have activities that young ladies would enjoy? What types of activities does Hilton Head Island have? I'm sure they have mini golf, shopping and movie cinemas, right?

Sounds like a nice trip

The beach, and Disney beach house is lovely. They also have Kayaks to rent, as well as bikes. I don't think there are a lot of young adukt activites planned but the resort is beautiful.
Also the girls can walk or ride to restaurants on their own, lots of outdoor live music.
Visit the Salty Dog Cafe!!!

Have fun

HHI I think would be perfect for a fun "farewell" trip! SOOOO much to do on the island! Besides the bike riding, pool time, beach, and shopping they could all go zip lining at Zip Line Hilton Head or do their Aerial Adventure obstacle course, they could do a beautiful trail ride on horseback through the Sea Pines Preserve at Lawton Stables. They could do a kayak tour through Disney's resort or rent their own across the way in Palmetto Dune (where the beach house is located) and paddle through the lagoons of Palmetto Dunes. Outside Hilton Head is located in the marina across from Disney and they offer stand-up paddle boarding, kayak tours, and boat rentals.

Disney also offers activities that they may like such as making Mickey tie-dye t-shirts, nature tours of the marsh, and wildlife tours.

Of course there are plenty of mini-golf courses and shopping all over the island, also a movie theatre.

I think they'll have loads of fun hanging out together. Kudos to you for taking them all!!

We will be there the week of the 19th (that's our anniversary!)

We love HHI. Beach, bike riding, pool and pool games, eco tours and crafts, bingo, kayaks and paddle boards

There is so much to do on the island too: tours, movies, mini golf, shopping, horseback riding, dolphin tours, kayaks, paddle boards, jet skis. Our problem is that there is too much to do in only one week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter