HHI expert room advice requested

LAB

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We have 5 year old twins and an infant. We will be at HHI for 4 nights in early December. I think we would like to be by the pool. Can anyone out there tell me about the pool view rooms? Which buildings should I request? Are there elevators in the "pool view" buildings? Since we will be there in December we might not get to swim, but if we can, I do want to be close so we can run in and out easily with the kids. Thanks!

There are no elevators at HH except for the one at the Live Oak Lodge, which is the most distant from the pool.

There are several buildings that face the pool. All the units are either one or two floors up, via stairs, as the island is essentially at sea level. Buildings 23, 25, and 26 look right at the pool. Buildings 24, 21, and 22 are very close, but you can't see the pool.

The separate on ocean pool will probably be ok to visit and get some sun or walk the beach for a short time, but I would consider the air temperature likely to be too cold for swimming.

If you get buildings 23 or 24, you've got a 30 second dash to the spa pool, which would be great.

Buildings #23,25 and 26 all have pool views, but none of those have an elevator. There are no ground floor villas at the resort at all. Only buildings 11 and 12 have elevators.

HH will be nice in Dec.

Enjoy!

Someone at HH just told us they'd more than likely "shut down" 3 or 4 buildings this winter due to slower business but that won't come until probably January? And then they'd probably not close down anything close to the jacuzzi! One bit of advice: Request a first floor room whether it's near the pool or not - you'll be glad you did.

Have a great vacation!
DAWN:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter