HHI for NYE!

Connears

Connears
We just booked 1bdroom @ HHI for 12/31/05 on our drive home from WDW(4 nights OKW-home resort and 2 nights Poly GVC with Disa Visa Rewards). We did the same last year and had a great time making late dinner and munchies and watching football! Nice way to head back to reality of 2006 in Boston!
Connears

HHI is a great place to break up the drive on 95. We stopped for 3 nights over the summer on our way home from WDW and had a great time. Enjoy :flower:

That's great! I was just wondering last night what HH is like for NYE? Please post a trip report when you return home. I wonder if it's busy or very quiet?

What a great idea! We went to HHI after our August trip to WDW---I was at such a loss coming down from WDW that I made my dh take me for a stroll around the HH DVC just to be able to soak up the atmosphere. Hope you have a wonderful night!

Last NYE it was booked solid. They had a kids and a teen NYE party planned but DS (14) just wanted to stay with us. The restaurants around the resort were open for dinner, but we cooked. We love this resort anytime of year!
Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter