• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHI- Loved It!- Trip Report for Family With Young Children

To emmasmom

Thanks for taking the time to write a trip report. Can I ask if you booked at the 11 or 7 month window? If at 7 months, did you have to wait list?

We are planning to stay at HHI in June 2008, prime vacation season, and do not own there.

To emmasmom

Thanks for taking the time to write a trip report. Can I ask if you booked at the 11 or 7 month window? If at 7 months, did you have to wait list?

We are planning to stay at HHI in June 2008, prime vacation season, and do not own there.

We booked right at 11 months. We don't own there....we did a point transfer from someone who owns at HHI. Now we want to go again next year and we're struggling with the same 11/7 month issue.

I think we're eventually going to just buy enought points for a week's vacation every summer, but we won't be able to this in time to make the 11 months window for next summer.

Thank you so much for that report. We want to go to HH in 2008. You just confirmed our thoughts on it!! Glad you had fun!

Great report. DH and I are finally trying HHI in January, as we're only an hour away. We don't have kids and aren't really beach people, we're just looking to relax. Was wondering if you remembered the prices for the BBQ and shrimp boil dinners?

To emmasmom

We are going July 17-20. We don't own there either. I called at exactly seven months and booked day to day. I got it each time with no waitlisting. I was very happy!! I booked a studio though and not a one-bedroom which may be more difficult. I am thinking however after we are there we will want to add on points there. My in-laws live in Charleston, SC so this makes a perfect vacation spot to see them on weekends and go to HHI during the week!

Great report. DH and I are finally trying HHI in January, as we're only an hour away. We don't have kids and aren't really beach people, we're just looking to relax. Was wondering if you remembered the prices for the BBQ and shrimp boil dinners?

I think it was:

BBQ- 22.99 per adult
Shrimp Boil- 24.99 per adult

Sorry that I can't remember the rates for kids....and I might be a dollar off...but that's a good estimate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter