*HHI Owners and Beach Lovers Group Thread*

They all have a large balcony with a table for 4. Some of the one bedrooms in live oak lodge have extended balconies but all of them are good-sized :) we prefer the 1 bedroom directly behind the check in desk or the unit above that one.

I attached a pic with the extended balconies highlighted in green and the normal one in red (this is for live oak lodge)
Thank you, that’s what I was hoping! I’m planning on requesting one of these since I’ve heard the ones under the Grand Villas are much louder.

Thank you, that’s what I was hoping! I’m planning on requesting one of these since I’ve heard the ones under the Grand Villas are much louder.
That is true, but there are sound issues under studios and 1-BRs as well. All of the balconies are huge so personally, I wouldn't let that affect my request. My #1 request is always top floor due to the noise issues.

Anyone know how far they are on the refurbs in Hilton Head? We are traveling there the beginning of April and hoping most of the buildings will be done.

Is there a way to request a specific building online, or is that something you need to call for?

Dvc fan posted day 2 of their dhhir trip.

Glad they enjoyed their first dhhir stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter