Hhn 19 website has been updated!!

I actually liked the comedic element of the zombies by MiB last year. It was funny to see their handler patting their heads after an attack and praising, "Good zombie!" That was one of my favorite scare zones last year.

However, I am REALLY bummed. After being told on our last visit that we could upgrade the Premier freebies to Frequent Fear and that they just had to get the prices, I was told today that they will not do upgrades. This is after two years of doing it. If we buy a Frequent Fear, that makes our freebie tickets worthless since they're only good for off-peak. I am very disappointed; it's to their benefit to let us pay for an upgrade because that draws us back to buy more liquor and food too. Kind of a slap in the face to loyal customers.

However, I am REALLY bummed. After being told on our last visit that we could upgrade the Premier freebies to Frequent Fear and that they just had to get the prices, I was told today that they will not do upgrades. This is after two years of doing it. If we buy a Frequent Fear, that makes our freebie tickets worthless since they're only good for off-peak. I am very disappointed; it's to their benefit to let us pay for an upgrade because that draws us back to buy more liquor and food too. Kind of a slap in the face to loyal customers.
:eek:

How many tickets can I buy at the annual pass holder rate? Can I use other discounts too?

For anyone who is interested, here are a couple of pics of some of the HHN merchandise available for sale (borrowed the pics from the HHN Vault :rolleyes1)

Lanyard available from Guest Services ...

lanyard.jpg

T-shirts ...

IMG00125.jpg

IMG00127.jpg

IMG00126.jpg

... another treat for you all ... the entrance to US decorated for HHN

HHNArch.jpg

... plus a video of the LCD screen (during the day)

... again, thanks to the gang at HHN Vault for the pics :rolleyes1

How many tickets can I buy at the annual pass holder rate? Can I use other discounts too?
You can purchase to up six tickets per AP but you can not use multiple discounts...it's either the AP rate OR the FL resident rate...not both.

I am getting sooooo excited! I will probably wear my Examiner shirt on Friday since it's the media event. If we go back on Sat., then it will be either last year's shirt or our Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream shirts (going there for a brief media preview on Thurs.). If we're there on Sat., it will be late because we'll be at Disney for a while first. I can hardly believe it's Halloween time again. It seems like just yesterday I was going through withdrawal from Bloody Mary.

I am getting sooooo excited! I can hardly believe it's Halloween time again. It seems like just yesterday I was going through withdrawal from Bloody Mary.

Same here,this year flew bye.Hope we bump into each other Friday.:thumbsup2
I think its time for someone to start a thread of show your face picture that way when we are or someone else is there we can say hellow and maybe hit a couple of houses with fellow homies that post on the darkside!!

I think its time for someone to start a thread of show your face picture that way when we are or someone else is there we can say hellow and maybe hit a couple of houses with fellow homies that post on the darkside!!
I'll be easy to spot as that's my pic in my siggie, but the guy with me is NOT my hubby! (It's Ruben, the second American Idol, for those who don't follow AI). I will be wearing a gray Examiner t-shirt on Friday, and I'm guessing hubby will either be wearing Howloscream or last year's HHN house shirt.

Each year I wear the current ChainSaw Wolf tshirt.
I buy more than one and wear them each night for HHN.

It's a tradition for me and the best way to find other wolfies........:thumbsup2

Bonny, the lanyards in the pic look like the ribbon type.
I hope the ones we get on the RIP tour are the other ones.

If they are selling express passes in the S & S area, can you buy more than one per person?

You can purchase to up six tickets per AP but you can not use multiple discounts...it's either the AP rate OR the FL resident rate...not both.

Thank you! That is nice that they let you buy 6 tickets!! Can I do that online?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter