• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHN and Scream Early Ticket - 2022 experiences?

seema

Mouseketeer
Can anyone comment on Scream Early Ticket and HHN - the experiences with the 2 tickets.
First day was Sept 2, 2022

We did the scream early 9/3/22. We got this schedule from a Team Member. It helps a lot with planning. We were in the Finnegan's/New York area. Did Halloween first, Spirits of the Coven, Dead Man's Pier and Chupacabra. We went on the Mummy, then to Blumhouse. Rode Gringott's and then got in line for the 9:30 Nightmare Fuel. I'd say it was definitely worth it!schedule.jpg

We did the scream early 9/3/22. We got this schedule from a Team Member. It helps a lot with planning. We were in the Finnegan's/New York area. Did Halloween first, Spirits of the Coven, Dead Man's Pier and Chupacabra. We went on the Mummy, then to Blumhouse. Rode Gringott's and then got in line for the 9:30 Nightmare Fuel. I'd say it was definitely worth it!View attachment 700186
How long was your initial wait for Halloween? We are going Sunday and kinda planning a similar itinerary to start but I"ve been reading on facebook about stay and scream line for Halloween being super long

How long was your initial wait for Halloween? We are going Sunday and kinda planning a similar itinerary to start but I"ve been reading on facebook about stay and scream line for Halloween being super long
It wasnt too bad. We did get in line about 4:15ish. But as soon as the house opened we walked right through with no wait. We exited and went straight to Spirits of the Coven and walked right onto that. We got some food and drinks waiting on Dead Mans and Chupacabra to open. Once those opened we walked right in to both of those. We then went on the Mummy. We had about a 20 min wait for that.

It wasnt too bad. We did get in line about 4:15ish. But as soon as the house opened we walked right through with no wait. We exited and went straight to Spirits of the Coven and walked right onto that. We got some food and drinks waiting on Dead Mans and Chupacabra to open. Once those opened we walked right in to both of those. We then went on the Mummy. We had about a 20 min wait for that.
So looking at the schedule and your post, you were able to do Halloween and Coven and move onto house 3 before the public got into the park?

That schedule would have been very helpful when planning our stay and scream strategy for Sunday 9/4. We picked Monsters/Weeknd waiting area with the plan to do both of those houses with short waits before the main crowd hit. That did not work at all. We waited in the Monsters line until 5:45 and did it as a walk on, but by the time we got out Weeknd was already at 50 as were most of the others towards the front. Based on this schedule, we would have been better off starting over at the Halloween side since they opened earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter