HHN first timer seeks advice

gracie89

Mouseketeer
Hi

As the title suggests we will be attending our first HHN this year and I wanted to know whether express is a necessity. We are going on a week night at the end of September and realistically are not fussed about a couple of the houses so, what would you suggest?

Are you planning on being in the holding areas when the park closes to day guests?

If so you will get a head start on the main crowds coming in. We got two houses done in no time last year before crowds filtered in. If you plan to stay till the end or near the end you should be fine actually and get everything done you want to.

However, we would never do it without EP. Quiet nights are still not really quiet.........we`ve been surprised how over the years how busy some quiet nights can be. We just won`t queue.......::yes::

I agree with the post above. We are going 9/24 and even though its a weekday in September, the queues are so boring and so long. I love being able to bypass the lines. We do stay and scream and get everything done by 10:30, including rides

Ok this is really helpful guys thanks. We were planning on being in the park anyway from around 1pm so we should get that head start. Thanks for the advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter