• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHN meet ideas 10/20

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
OK, I've given this more thought and I've set some meet times down.

Here are the proposed meet times:

10/20

Noon: In front of Mythos, IOA

For those that want to go through the haunted houses: meet in front of USF's gates at 5:00 pm and enter the park before 5:15 pm.

For those that don't want to go through the haunted houses: meet in front of the Bill and Ted show for the first showing (which is probably around 7:30 pm).

I'm not too keen on going through the haunted houses, but if you want to do them, you can get first dibs on them early in the night. Then those that don't want to go through the haunted houses won't have to do bag holding. :)

I was considering a Howl-O-Scream meet on 10/19, but I'm not sure who is interested. If you're interested, let me know and I will set something up.

Thanks!

how are we to identify those who want to partake in the haunted houses? i definitely want to do the haunted houses, who else?
what about the park employees are any of yous guys gonna join in the meet?

and since we are meeting in front of mythos will there be a meet inside to eat or something like that?

im full of questions tonight :D

To identify each other, we can wear something or we can post a picture of yourself on the board. As for eating, we can do that. Just don't make me eat at Mel's Diner! :)

LOL Barry! I think Mel's deserves the worst theme park food award. Mythos sounds good to me I want to try some of the chicken dishes. I will most likely be wearing something JP :rolleyes:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter