HHN Multi night tix

If present ticket sales are selling well, might not need RoF or FF ticket sales

Still if ticket sales start to lag under expected results, easy to add more deals
Ugh I was really counting on those Rush of Fear tix. Will they not even do pass holder discount?

I think any kind of discounts on tickets are what many of us want to see. As long as a single day sells so good, don’t see why any offers of any ticket discounts would be made any time soon.

And, if any inference can be made, the increase we saw in express price means more crowds that already have the HHN ticket bought. Meaning , bought that HHN ticket and express without any discounts.

I have 2 weeks reserved in Orlando and I was planning on multiple nights at HHN. If there are no multiple night tickets I’ll just be going to sea world to check out what they will be offering. I don’t blame universal. Selling only single night tickets might also keep crowds manageable in this post covid time. I’ll wait to read reports on crowds to see if I can get it all done in one night without express before buying.

UO is honoring the BOGO passes that were bought last year.
Many did not request the credit back as all were given the option for the tickets to be honored this hhn 2021

Sales were pretty solid last year for them.

Unknown at this time what will be offered for new ticket deals.

Assume if there will be special discounts, they will be released at a future point

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter