Hhn Tickets

KFISCHER

DIS Veteran
Will arrive at HRH on Oct. 27th. Already have 3 day passes. Want to go to HHN on the 28th.
If I wait to purchase HHN tix when I get down there, upgrading passes, will there be any left?
Am I taking a chance? Would prefer not to pre-order at a $40 clip per ticket if I don't have to.

I had the same question on another thread. The answer I got was that I would have to call Universal Tickets and ask for the upgrade. I haven't done it yet, but I hope it only runs $15 like it usually does. Please let me know if you were able to upgrade over the phone.

Thanks.

I called yesterday and was told I could not upgrade over the phone. I have a pass for FL residents' called the 2-park superpass. It's a hopper good until 12/20/01 (or so). I was told you have to do this once inside the park and it's not that great of a discount. I was quoted $33.87 for peak days. Also concerned about tickets selling out especially since my family wants to go the weekend before Halloween. Still thinking it over.

Florida residents are better off just purchasing the FL discount passes with the coke or taco bell coupon. I am pretty sure the weekend before halloween will be a sell out. The Friday and Saturday before has historically sold out (especially Saturday). With the Coke/Taco Bell discount Florida residents end up paying only $33. At least you'll have peace of mind that you can get into the park that night.

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/fro.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter