HHN VIP Tour???

Tony M

Remember 1999
Is there such a thing as a "HHN VIP Tour" that is similar to the Regular VIP Tour, but just for HHN Hours?
HAVE FUN

They are also selling out fast-you can get more information by calling 407-363-8295.

I highly reccomend the HHN VIP Tour. If you are planning to go on a weekend night especially. HHN VIP Tour prices vary, look at halloweenhorrornights.com

Some nights are already at capacity, so book now if you are planning to go. I have taken the VIP Tour during HHN since it's inception, and it is a GREAT THING. Your VIP Tour Guide takes you on an efficient, hassle free tour of all HHN venues, where the regular line is sometimes 90 min. you are in and out in 10 min. We enjoy the GREAT seats at the 'Bill and Ted' show the most!! You get to go to Terminator 2, and Men in Black through the back door too!

rx......I am sure you'll both love it!! It's really the only way to do HHN in my opinion!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter