Hi All

Wheelsie

DIS Veteran
ok pretend you remember who I am :)

I just wanted to say that I love the addition of the disABILITIES Community Board...

A Place where we can talk about things that may be ability related but not necessarily WDW related...this rocks!! I wish I'd have suggested this one...Congrats! :)

I remember!!!:yay: :welcome:
Good to see you!
Hope you are doing well.
I can't take credit for this board; getting it started was Cheshire Figment's project.

I remember!!!:yay: :welcome:
Good to see you!
Hope you are doing well.
I can't take credit for this board; getting it started was Cheshire Figment's project.

Good I'm glad someone around here knows me :)

Well Cheshire...you did a good thing...I love this board

Hey did you copy over all my old off topic posts about accessible restarants & what-not? :)

Hey did you copy over all my old off topic posts about accessible restarants & what-not? :)
They should still be on the server (maybe?? hopefully??). We've changed servers several times since I last saw you here. They tried to keep everything, but I know at least one time things were lost.
The problem would be finding them though.
The current search is not the best and only goes back a year. I used to have a way to go around the 'days pruned', but it looks like it doesn't work anymore.

if you'd like I can try to retrieve some of the old stuff that might be helpful.

I did a search on myself the other day and oodles of threads that I didnt rememebr being a part of came up :)

if you'd like I can try to retrieve some of the old stuff that might be helpful.

I did a search on myself the other day and oodles of threads that I didnt rememebr being a part of came up :)
sounds good. I know I have been able to get some stuff on google that I wasn't able to get to come up on the search on the boards.

Put what you find on a thread here and we can make a sticky for whatever the subject turns out to be.

EDITED TO ADD: I forgot that you can search on your profile. That should show everything that is still there.

thank you Spark,,,,its nice to be remembered :) so many "faces" have changed...I don't many I know anymore but I guess thats what you get when your gone for so many years :)

Sue I'll google me know & See what I get

My searches here haven't proved fruitful..

Hey Wheelsie it's me Michigan last time I saw you my girls were just little things now they are 9 & 17. Here is a picture taken 3 weeks ago at WDW's Pirate & Princess Party. Funny, I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondered how the heck you were:thumbsup2

Cindy

101_0076.jpg

101_0079.jpg

cute pictures, Michigan.

I do have to say that your oldest DD did look much more pleased to pose with Captain Jack than with Snow White and Prince (I don't know what his name is).

cute pictures, Michigan.

I do have to say that your oldest DD did look much more pleased to pose with Captain Jack than with Snow White and Prince (I don't know what his name is).

That's Megan and yes she was. But it's a teenage thing you know if you smile and look like you are having fun your face might fall off.

Michaela on the other hand is a ham and loves to pose for pictures.

Cindy

Welcome back Wheelsie

I'm actualy up in NYC right now in a rehab center. I had my right hip joint replaced March 5th. I only have dial-up access and hope to get back home (and to a decent connnection) by the end of the month.

When we were able to get the webmasters to set up the subforum I moved anything that would fit that was not more than a month old so there would be a start. Since then I've moved a few new or updated items.

I'm glad you like the existance of the forum; I think it is definitely working the way it is supposed to and is nbow generating a lot of traffic on its own.

Mike

That's Megan and yes she was. But it's a teenage thing you know if you smile and look like you are having fun your face might fall off.

Michaela on the other hand is a ham and loves to pose for pictures.

Cindy
Oh, yeah. I completely understand.

Youngest DD (Katrina) can sense a camera at 100 paces. Her head goes down and no way is she going to smile.
But, one year for their dance class photos, there was a very cute teenage male helper. Whoa! big change in her; smiling, posing everything.

HAPPY TO SEE YOU< CHESHIRE FIGMENT>

Wheelsie I too remember you and have thought about you often over the years. I just came across this thread today tho. Hope all is well with you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter