• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Hi All

Disneynut11676

<font color=DarkSlateBlue>The Tag Fairies hope all
Just wanted to say that I found out there is a virus on my computer, so I am trying to use whatever one I can at work or at a friends on the weekends. I appreciate all of the kind words during this awful period with having to put Licorice to sleep and all. I really miss DISing with you guys & hope to be back on here on a regular basis soon. Of course the warranty that I bought doesn't cover viruses. If ya'll want to come for a road trip to see me -- then YAY!!! Well, I will try to get on at least once in awhile to give an update & just say "hey". Talk to you all soon & much thanks again.

Michelle

Hey Disneynut11676,

Glad you found out what is wrong with your computer hopefully you can get the virus out of it or quantined so we can enjoy your company on the boards again.

Hope your new job is going well.

Take Care,

Laura
A Scrapaholic

I can start scrapping again. The kids are in school. They scrap too but I enjoy the alone time when I am scrapping. Just bought a book for scrapping a family cook book . looks fun. too bad i can't cook. maybe I can have friends give me some good recipes. ha ha what do you plan to do over the next 9 months.or am I the only happy mom:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter