Hi and Welcome, come sign in (introductions)

somebody here?????
Nope, no one here... Some people in town here just need to be buried under a rock.. they need to return home and stay there!:thumbsup2
don't ask, long story, I was a bad bad girl. well, it wasn't really me but it was funny.
Yeah, you know I'd just yell at you! LOL No actually Buffy is the one who usually talks me down when I get in an uproar!

It's a silver & grey Smart ForFour, they're very uncommon as most people find them decidedly ugly, I think it's funky as heck! I've got some pics online, apparently you don't need to be a member of the site to view them:

Wow Queenie! Nice ride!!!! I love the 2 tone!!! :)

Queenie, that is one futuristic looking car. My boys want to know when they can have one.
Good luck with learning to drive. I believe I will be sending my boys to anyone I don't know personally for them to learn to drive. Nobody would want to stay my friend afterwards. :rotfl:

It's considered very odd to be taught by friends or family over here, the vast majority learn through a driving school, myself included. Now I'm considered pass standard, I go out with my DF just for practise, running errands etc.

There's no way I'd own that car in the USA, it's quite a small car even over here so it would look like a child's toy going down the road over there!!

Hey all you 80's kids... Ferris Buellers Day Off is on Friday night on the TV Land channel.. I almost chocked on the preview! I'll check times for everyone!!!

It's considered very odd to be taught by friends or family over here, the vast majority learn through a driving school, myself included. Now I'm considered pass standard, I go out with my DF just for practise, running errands etc.

There's no way I'd own that car in the USA, it's quite a small car even over here so it would look like a child's toy going down the road over there!!

Queenie,
DH drives a 1966 Austin Mini, it doesn't get any smaller than that!!! LOL
People ask us all the time if it's real.:rolleyes:
You can't buy the smart car in the US, they refuse to allow them to be imported here. Don't know why, but they don't. BTW DH says he's happy to see the steering wheel is on the correct side! :rotfl2: His car was imported from the UK so it's a right hand drive too.

queenie,
cool looking car! good luck with it.

nancy,
thanks for the heads up on ferris bueller. my favorite part is when charlie sheen and ferris' sister are in the police station and she tells him he can call her shawna instead of jeannie! love that part!!!!!

Here are the times on TV land if you want to remember the 80's!!! I probably won't be able to watch it tonight...but I will be home in time from the dome fb game to watch it Saturday!!!

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)
Friday, August 31 @ 10:00 PM ET/PT

Saturday, September 1 @ 8:00 PM ET/PT
This is on TVLand..
(tvland.com)

i'll never make it to 10:00! good grief!
maybe tomorrow night!

I know what you mean PO3!!!

Although my kids are so wired, I'm about to go hide in my bedroom and just cover up under the blanket and pretend I can't hear them! :rotfl:

it must be the day, 'cause my ds is bouncing off the walls tonight. i'm not sure he's ever gonna go to bed tonight!!!!!

calgon take me away!!!!!

Well, I'm still up and went ahead and programmed Ferris to come on when it's 10... I started to cat nap and of course everyone wanted something...so I'm in a grumpy mood and they are steering clear!!!

i just have to say, my FAVORITEST movie of all time is Princess Bride, and i too am bitter that the 80's is now considered classic? not right! i remember Bueller, in fact i've quoted it on the dis in past, and Breakfast Club is one of the first movies i taped to watch over and over and over.....

i'm Molli, i'm 35, as i've dated myself already, i live in Ohio with my beautiful family, DH of almost 12 years and DDs ages 15 and almost 11. I have been scrappin for, oh gosh, nearly 8-9 years now. my neighbor got three of us started with a CM party and i was totally beside myself to pay $10 to attend a home-sale party thingie. we still scrap together on weekends when we can.

i am soooo far behind in my albums that i'll be in swaps for a long long time....

i have been on the dis since 1999, took a short break and came back in 2003 when i just couldn't keep myself away from WDW. we have been fortunate to cruise 3 times and my hopes is to celebrate my 40th on a new DCL ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter