Hi everyone, Grover says Hi...

MaMudduck

Disney Princess Forever
:D
We just got back this morning (11:50 am)
It was great, meet Grover & PammyJo (from Virgina) last Sunday- that was really cool...I've never meet anyone from talking to them over the internet before. PammyJo took a picture of the 3 of us.
Drive home was alot longer then expected (accident in Kentucky on I-75 left us stuck there for 3 hours) but thank God we didn't leave when all the tornado's hit TN.
I think Grover gets home tomorrow. She said to said hi to you all and will be back on line Sun. or Mon.
I did try to post again when I was in WDW but the dial up kept hanging up everytime I would "submit" my post.
Great trip, wish I was still there, will post more after all the laundry is done:p uck!

Welcome back. Get that laundry done cause I can't wait to hear more!!!!!

A big welcome home!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

And Hello grover too!:wave:

Now hurry up with the laundry......we're all ears!;)

Welcome home MaMudduck!! Glad to hear that you had such a great trip! Can't wait to hear all about it. Now that you've met a couple od DISers, how about a few more? Ready for a Perterborough DIS meet?

It's nice to have you back with us MaMudduck! :) Looking forward to hearing about your trip!! :)

Welcome home!Looking forward to reading about your trip.

I'm not really sure how to do a trip report. Do I start a new thread here (CDN visitors) or on the trip report board. Remember I'm still new to all this.:confused:

I always post my trip reports on the Trip Report Board. I think most of us do and then leave a message here on the Cnd Board that it's ready. You could also post a link directly to it. :)

Post on the trip report board, but leave us a post here with a link that you've done so as we all want to read it. If you have trouble making a link, let me know and I'll help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter