Hi Everyone........is Anyone Interested In A Universal Chat UPDATE

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
we are trying to see if the interest is there and plan one on a Monday or Tuesday night......with help of course from BARRY...please post your ideas..........thanks

ON TUESDAY EVENING IN OUR CHAT ROOM...BARRY WILL BE OUR GUEST AND ANSWER HOPEFULLY ALL OUR QUESTIONS......PLEASE COME AND ON TUESDAY MORNING.....WE WILL HAVE AN AD WITH THE LINK TO THE CHAT ROOM....IT WILL BE AT NINE PM......PLEASE ....ALL OF YOU COME AND JOIN US

Either is good for me! Now if I can just stop hitting the return button while in chat:(

9 is kind of LATE for a early bird like me ... :D ... but I will make an attempt to stay awake. And like Renee, I'll try NOT to be knocked out by that darn backspace button! :mad: :mad:

Tuesdays are always better for me as my daughter has girlscouts on Mondays and I happen to be a co-leader of her troop...
I have never been to a chat from here so someone will have to show me the way
:jester:

Sounds like fun to me too!!! I've never chatted on here either...but I sure do like to chat! (surprise, surprise! :rolleyes: )

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter