Hi from New Zealand!

mudwiggle

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm Bridgette. My wee family ( DH and 6 year old DS) and I are heading to the US for a month on the West Coast in May/June 2015. We are going on DCL for a Californian coast cruise on the Wonder to be followed by a few days at Disneyland. It's likely to be a once in a lifetime adventure for us so we are all ridiculously excited. Looking forward to picking up lots of tips and tricks to help us on our way:)

Kia ora! Welcome to the DisBoards whanau!

I'm in L.A. and go to Disneyland a lot. Our last day there was on September 20th. I also adore Walt Disney World - our last trip there was this past June. I've never cruised, although we're planning to do that in summer 2016. I hope you enjoy the boards and find lots of answers to your questions!

Thanks Kristina! How lucky you are to be able to visit Disneyland often, I guess we'll just have to stick with hobbit hunting;)

Kia ora! Welcome to the DisBoards whanau!

I'm in L.A. and go to Disneyland a lot. Our last day there was on September 20th. I also adore Walt Disney World - our last trip there was this past June. I've never cruised, although we're planning to do that in summer 2016. I hope you enjoy the boards and find lots of answers to your questions!

Heck, I wish I could be in NZ and go hobbit hunting with you! I'm sort of obsessed with the Lord of the Rings. As in I named my child from the books.

Hello Mudwiggle,

I am a Wellingtonian too. I love all things Disney and have visited the parks in California and in Florida. All up about 7 times between them.

My last trip was in June 2013 when my sister and I went on the five day Adventures By Disney Backstage Magic Tour with the Disboards team. My next trip is planned for 2016 to Florida with my Husband and our son.

It is lovely to see someone else from our neck of the woods here on Disboards.

Hope your trip planning goes really well.

Kia Ora from Hawkes Bay! Hoping you had a magic time on your Disney cruise (we are heading off next April). Love to read a trip review, or if you could think of anything that a fellow kiwi mum should know, please share! Cheers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter