Hi Ho Hi Ho I'm back from Tokyo (Disney) a TR

disneychic

DIS Veteran
Well, I am FINALLY home! I spent 3 AMAZING weeks in Japan (one week in TDL) and then I was home for a few days and the I headed out on an 11 day trip to WDW/Disney Cruise Line. The last few days have been crazy just trying to catch up in every day life, plus I came down with a horrible cold so I've been dealing with that as well.

Before I left for Japan I had started a pre-trip planning blog and now I've updated that with the first 4 days of my trip report with photos of course. If anyone is interested in checking it out I'll repost the link

Jen's Travel - Journey To Japan

I think this is the easiest way to post my trip report because the photos and everything upload very easily on the blog.

It will be a few more posts before I get to the Tokyo Disney portion but I am doing my best to get everything up quickly.

Japan was even more incredible than I imagined it would be. We fell in love with it, and are already planning a return trip either next October of May 2015. I couldn't even fathom not going back.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask away.

Hello! I'm new here, but excited to get to know people. :)
I live here in Japan and visit both parks at least twice a month.
I can't wait to see your blog on TDR! :D

Thought I'd let you know that I've been reading your blog - what a shame about all the rain! Still, looks like you saw some beautiful sites! Can't wait to read more :)

Thanks everyone! More updates coming soon! I was planning on updating today but work has been crazy! Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Enjoying your blog/trip report. You are giving me some ideas for my next trip to Japan! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Thanks to everyone for reading along! I've updated quite a bit today - days 8,9,10 and 11..... Tons of photos and info! Hope everyone enjoys :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Days 12, 13 & 14 have been updated on the blog :) should have the rest completed this weekend :)

thanks for sharing! Tokyo Disneyland and Disneysea are on my definite to do list!! Hopefully in the next 2 years (if I stay at my current job)

Disney Sea is beyond amazing. We loved Japan so much that we are already planning our next trip. A trip to Japan is enough to keep me at any job!

My TR is now complete! Blog has been updated with days 16 & 17. It was an amazing trip! So much so that the Disney cruise that I went on a week after I returned from Japan got lost in the excitement and jet lag left over from the Japan trip LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Great trip report Disneychic. I am glad (and jealous) that you have another trip in the works! I am curious though, did you come home with a DisneySea teapot? LOL!

Great trip report Disneychic. I am glad (and jealous) that you have another trip in the works! I am curious though, did you come home with a DisneySea teapot? LOL!
Thanks! .....no teapot!!! I saw them, I wanted one but they were really big and awkward -- I didn't know how the heck to get it home in one piece! But trust me, I bought PLENTY of souvenirs! Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks everyone. If anyone has any questions about traveling to Japan or TDL Please ask away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter