• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi Ho Hi Ho Its Back To DLP I Go

That's great news! I'm hopping on so I can see all the details of your trip. We're going for the first time in July when I know it will be busy. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back. Now it will be even more exciting with the upgrade. Congrats!

Wow that's brilliant news you must be so excited! I am looking forward to your experiences. I am staying at the DLH for the first time this May and am very excited about the options it opens up.

ok so only 2 more sleeps, tonight and tomorrow and I'm on the plane to Paris. I am working tomorrow so I packed and got everything ready today. Just a few last minute things to put into my case when I come home tomorrow. My nails are done, and all my travel documents, pins for trading, Mickey Ears are in the case. I did have a last minute check on my online booking, yes Disneyland Hotel is still there and everything correct :) I just need to do online check in for my airline tomorrow and then Im off to Disney. I will post a trip report when I get back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter