Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to WDW we go...major cliff hanger coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunnerMommyof4

Mouseketeer
My name is Amber aka Sleepy and a few months ago, well lets be real a few years ago I decided that I wanted to go to Walt Disney World for my 40th birthday. So the realization set in that in less than a year I'd be 40. Did I just say that? :rolleyes1 So I set out as any good Teacher/Graduate Student with OCD would and I Googled, Binged and explored some more. Well what would behold before my very eyes :surfweb: but the "Disboards" it was like I'd reached the icing on the cake. As I sat and read, the layers start to peel apart. I began to see what an amazing ingredient this board would play in my trip. I spent months reading...mostly about location, sometimes lurking but mostly commenting (making some new friends along the way).

Our dates were set in stone because it had to revolve around our school calendar. Last night while reading Facebook newsfeed the lights went on :idea:. I saw it...our home away from home while staying at WDW. So I called today and made the deposit and its official. We have a date, we have a location, we have a trip! So sit back and enjoy the ride...this is where I should insert Warning Label: Its going to be a long one.

I'm going to go read some more but don't worry I'll be back to introduce our cast of characters.

Last edited:

Hi Amber! I am so excited that you started this! Here and following! Can't wait to meet everyone! :thumbsup2

D~

HA! I hated turning 40... HATED IT! now i am on the road to 41 and it's not as bad.. LOL!

Cannot leave us hanging on all the IMPORTANT DETAILS!!!!

Amber, I'm here!

So I set out as any good Teacher/Graduate Student with OCD would and I Googled, Binged and explored some more. Well what would behold before my very eyes :surfweb: but the "Disboards" it was like I'd reached the icing on the cake.

This is EXACTLY how I planned my trip too! Haha. I don't even know if I went right to the Disney website, but I googled anything and everything I could. That's half the fun!

Signed up and subbed in...looking forward to your TR!

Thanks for joining!

Joining in.:yay:

Glad your here:)

Hi Amber! I am so excited that you started this! Here and following! Can't wait to meet everyone! :thumbsup2

D~

If nothing else I told DH it's a place to keep track of all my thoughts or lose my mind lol.

I'm here! going to back to read now!

Happy Reading!

HA! I hated turning 40... HATED IT! now i am on the road to 41 and it's not as bad.. LOL!

Cannot leave us hanging on all the IMPORTANT DETAILS!!!!

Oh no I will get to those important details later tonight. Wednesday's are Awanas night at our church so packed with professional development and oldest DD dance it's a crazy night at our house.

Amber, I'm here!

This is EXACTLY how I planned my trip too! Haha. I don't even know if I went right to the Disney website, but I googled anything and everything I could. That's half the fun!

I did go to the site finally simply to start an account so I would be able to see/link our reservations etc.

Hi ya Amber! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Yeah! Glad your here!

Welcome aboard, everybody. Before we embark, I think we should give this beauty a name. Suggestions?

Oh that's right, we named it...so let's begin with dates & location!

Drum roll please :rockband:

Dates: June 12, 2016 - June 20, 2016.

Last edited:
And with no further interruptions...may I present the big old rolling turd! (Sorry my kids love that movie and will have no idea we are staying in this until we arrive at the pearly gates at Fort Wilderness

[GALLERY=]
[/GALLERY]

Last edited:
hey your pictures aren't showing up!!!! NOT FUN!!!

Ohh FW! I just hear from a couple yesterday who just stayed there! they loved it!!! LOVED IT!!! said there was just as much to do there then the parks!!! I cannot wait to hear how you liked it!!!

Camping! That is awesome! When we were planning our trip, we had a scenario planned out for camping and renting an RV, if my other little brother went with us. He is almost 14 and decided he didn't want to go! I still think it would be awesome! I can't wait to read about your plans, since we may do this another trip!! :yay:

hey your pictures aren't showing up!!!! NOT FUN!!!

Ohh FW! I just hear from a couple yesterday who just stayed there! they loved it!!! LOVED IT!!! said there was just as much to do there then the parks!!! I cannot wait to hear how you liked it!!!

I'm so confused. I added them through Photobucket because they wouldn't show up when I tried to just add them to the board. Can you see them now? They look like they work but then they disappear. Ugh=(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter