Hi I am a huge Hilary Duff Fan!!!!!

I don't like Hillary at all, but thats probally b/c one of my x-friends like worshiped her, so I got REALLY sick of her....

umm can't STAND her and I agree with nightmare ::yes:: she's fat and ugly/can't sing or act...and I don't really think she's a great rolemodel at all :rolleyes2

I dislike her I don't think she is very good at singing and acting...some people love her some people hate her..I'm not gonna start a I hate Hilary club or anything! lol

nightmareb4xmas said:
i hate her...i seriously cannot stand her...shes such a poser...now, even a bigger poser cause she's dating another poser (a.k.a Joel Madden from Good Charlotte) i HAAAAATTTTTEEEEE HER SOOOO MUCH!...UGH! just the thought of her makes me wanna douse myself in gasoline!!! UGH!! :crazy2: :eek: :scared: she's also a tub-o-lard....lol...i mean seriously, come on! she's HUGE!!! she's fat! she's ugly too....E GAD IS SHE HIDEOUS! i had no clue it was possible to be so ugly and fat at the same time...she also SUCKS at singing! she sucks at acting too, but obviously, nothings stopping her....unfortunately.....

She looks fantastic! You should look more at her...............shoes.........and youd like her better. ;)

LOL hilary is fat?... now thats a good one... that's almost like calling lindsay lohan ugly...

but at least u speak ur mind... def a good thing

How can you say she is fat? I think she's at a pretty healthy looking weight! I hate it when stars have to look sickly thin to be 'pretty'. I'm not a fan, but I like how she keeps her image clean for little kids.

TalkisCheap said:
umm can't STAND her and I agree with nightmare ::yes:: she's fat and ugly/can't sing or act...and I don't really think she's a great rolemodel at all :rolleyes2
at least someone does....lol :rotfl:

im appologize if i started a big contreversy or something in this thread

I don't think she's fat and ugly... but she is definately not a good role model for kids.

nightmareb4xmas said:
i hate her...i seriously cannot stand her...shes such a poser...now, even a bigger poser cause she's dating another poser (a.k.a Joel Madden from Good Charlotte) i HAAAAATTTTTEEEEE HER SOOOO MUCH!...UGH! just the thought of her makes me wanna douse myself in gasoline!!! UGH!! :crazy2: :eek: :scared: she's also a tub-o-lard....lol...i mean seriously, come on! she's HUGE!!! she's fat! she's ugly too....E GAD IS SHE HIDEOUS! i had no clue it was possible to be so ugly and fat at the same time...she also SUCKS at singing! she sucks at acting too, but obviously, nothings stopping her....unfortunately.....

That could quite possibly be the most immature thing i`ve ever seen anyone on here say. I don`t like her but i don`t make comments like "i had no clue it was possible to be fat and ugly at the same time". :rolleyes: And when is the whole poser BS going to stop :confused3

well i don't like her i like lindsey lohan instead shes much better

xlRacerXlx said:
LOL hilary is fat?... now thats a good one... that's almost like calling lindsay lohan ugly...

but at least u speak ur mind... def a good thing

R u kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is not fatt! and for your infrmation lindsey lohan is ugly!!!

well i think lindsay lohan is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! yeup i have a girl crush on lidnsay lohan

okay that was pretty rude sorry but that was...please lets keep it calm i dont want your thread to close too beacuse of fighting. this is why im leaving. sorry for making you so upset and i appologize. im sorry

HilaryDuff9008 said:
R u kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is not fatt! and for your infrmation lindsey lohan is ugly!!!
come on!! lindsey lohan isnt ugly!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter