Hi I need help of when to stay and where to go?

2cute4u

Earning My Ears
We're on our way late August, we arrive late on Monday, till the following Tuesday. We want to get to Disneyland and Legoland, and possibly view SanDiego. First time for both!
Cast members: husband and I children: 11, 8, 4 , 3.

I would like to stay at the HomeWood Suites, for good breakfasts and evening meals that are offered Mon-Thurs. I also know I need 5 nights to qualify for a better rate. I haven't yet booked hotel, as I can't decide the best way to do this. We decided to rent a van, as a shuttle to and from the airport and to Carslad would add up to quickly, although we don't really need it in Anaheim, it would be cheaper for us, in the long run, and perhaps, some flexibility to experience heavy traffic volumes!

Possibilities....go directly from LAX, stay over night, and take in Legoland on Tuesday, or wait until Friday, drive down that day, take it in come back that night, or stay the night on Friday and come back on Saturday. Is it worth all the unpacking/packing, and planning on meals or should I try to just do it in one day.

I also want to end our last day in Disneyland. I expect that we will get a 4 day park hopper tickets, and 1-2 days in Carslad, and then maybe one day to hang out in the pool or check out some areas?

All suggestions welcomed!

I need to decide my plan before I book the hotel(s)?
TIA!

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter