Hi! I'm new!

PrettyinPinkMom

Earning My Ears
Hello!

My family will be taking our 1st family trip in October. Our kiddos are 7(dd) and 4 (ds). DD will be celebrating her half birthday and ds will be celebrating his 5th birthday. They LOVE Halloween, so it was a no-brainer when we should take a trip. Excited to dive into DISboards.

Welcome! These boards have been a amazing source of info even for a long time Disney guest like me! I can't tell you how many times I've turned to my husband and said "guess what I learned today!"

Hi everyone! I'm new here and I'm new to all things Disney when it comes to vacations. I am set to sail in april on my first cruise ever and I have been reading up on everything DCL related. I am super excited and have read so many awesome reviews and it just gets me pumped even more. I had come across some bad ones of course, like you do with everything, and I just take them and go with it. I'm very easy to please and go with the flow on most everything and get along well with everyone I meet but I read from quite a few peoples posts on other sites that the people who go on the Disney cruises are snobby rich people, and regular middle class folks have no place for it. They continued to say that no matter who they talked to they ignored them or treated them badly because they didn't fit into the typical cookie cutter mold of a "Disney" type of family. Now I'm all worried that my daughter and I won't fit in. Normally I don't let things like that bother me but this is a special trip and we have saved and planned a lot of special activities and I just don't want other people to treat us like we don't belong just because we don't fit into their class financially. I'm not saying we live on the streets but we also don't live in a mansion. Please tell me that this was just a few people with a bad experience and not everyone acts like this. :sad2:

I am a newby too...not just to dis boards but Disney in general. My SIL is a frequent Disney goer it she likes certain things and places so I thought this would be a great way to get info on other things and maybe some inside help how to make planning our first trip easier!

Welcome to the site Pretty in pink mom. I am also new. I am thinking about a trip around the same time (fall) next year. Can't wait to see a post on how it was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter