• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi- kinda new here

ToyStory Fan

Space Ranger
Hi everyone, wanted to tell you all what great board you have here.

I have an upcoming visit that I am anxiously awaiting. I am coming to you for suggestions on something "special" I can do with my group which consists of me, DW, DS(3) DD(6m), my parents, my MIL, my sister and niece(2)? (yeah I know, I know, I'm out of my mind :crazy:, but it started out with just the 4 of us and then spun horribly out of control. I'm still not quite sure how I got here) :eek:

I was toying with a fireworks cruise, but I'm not sure that'll work well with the little ones. My parents don't really go on vacations alot, and the last time at WDW was like 1979. We are already doing MNSSHP, Cindy's Royal Table and Luau at the Poly. Any suggeestions would be very much appreciated.

Welcome to the boards. Sounds like you have a good plan going already.

I would suggest the 50's Prime Time Diner at MGM. With that many people it would be a HOOT! It's greta fun for everyone. I don't know if I'd go on the fireworks cruise. You never can tell how an infant is going to react to them and being out in a boat at that time well I'd wait on that one. But I'd be sure to go to as many character meals as possible. Check out Fantasmic. Oh and if you'd like to go on a boat rent a pantoon boat. It's great fun for everyone. you can check out other resorts and see DTD. Hope this helps and WELCOME to the DIS!

Welcome to the boards! Glad you are here! I don't know about the fireworks cruise with children either. I don't guess I am too much help, am I? WL has a geyser that goes off regularly. Doesn't take long, but is interesting. Have you got any character meals planned? The adults might like Cirque de Soileil (sp). I have never done it but it sounds good. Have a wonderful vacation!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter