Hi, new to posting :)

angeladcp

Earning My Ears
So, I've been a member of this board since before my CP, and I have read lots of threads, but I don't think I've ever posted. So, I thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Angela, I'm 22 years old, almost 23! I am a DCP Alumni. I did Spring Advantage 2014 Attractions at DAK, and I'm currently in the application process for S/SA 2015, I'm still "In Progress". My fingers are crossed, I want to go home.

I'm a senior in college, on December 13, I will graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Radio/TV with an Emphasis on Video-Audio Production and a Minor in Political Science!

I'm a huge Disney fan. My first trip was Feb. 1997 when I was a 5 year old Kindergardener and my 2nd trip was Dec. 2005 when I was 14. Those are the only two official trips I've been on, then I have my first DCP, which I tried to experience the parks as much as possible from January 20th to August 8th of this year :) My favorite park is Hollywood Studios, especially during Star Wars Weekends... I may or may not have attended every single one of them this past year . James Arnold Taylor, might remember me by name at this point, he did when he introduced me to Matt Lanter lol (long story). :cool2: "Look, Matt, i EVEN left a spot for you to sign on Angela's Clone Wars Picture!!!" *Proceeds to point at Anakin* :rotfl:

But when it's not SWW, I have to say I really love spending time in Magic Kingdom. :)

Can't wait to start posting more on these forums!

I'm a new poster too! This is actually my 10th post so I can finally PM to coordinate ADR's for our November trip. Woo hoo! :cool1:

I haven't been on here for a while but welcome. I love reading posts and being able to get answers to everything!

I've just joined the Disboards and new to all of this. Trying to figure out many of the codes that are used. Things like B2B and FE are new to me. Thanks for all the great people out there who post your advice. You are helping out all of us newbies. Excited to make our first trip as a family.

Brand new to the boards, and just came across your post. Any advice to someone going to their first Star Wars weekend? (And first family Disney trip to boot.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter