Hi Old (Young) Friends

lawnspecialties

DIS Veteran
How's everyone been? I've been lurking around a little lately but just browsin', not talkin'.

Although we sold the Puma back in March, we still love DW. We went down for Star Wars Weekend June 27-30 and stayed at the Contemporary. Had such a good time, we're heading back down Aug. 22-25 and staying at Port Orleans. The wife's Freestyle cost me $200 in fuel from Raleigh and back compared to the $850 the F-250 would have taken pulling the TT down to the Fort and then home.

But I must admit, we miss the Fort a lot. I couldn't even go by there in June because I figured it would depress me too much.

We're getting pretty much "full swing" with building the house. I sure hope when we're done (maybe the end of the year), we'll have enough credit to shop the RV show in February, 09. We sure won't have any money. :lmao:

By the way: Great job Colson. You da' man.:thumbsup2

Welcome back brother. I was thinking about you in the MIA thread. You started the Golf Cart thread which has thrived.

How's everyone been? I've been lurking around a little lately but just browsin', not talkin'.

Although we sold the Puma back in March, we still love DW. We went down for Star Wars Weekend June 27-30 and stayed at the Contemporary. Had such a good time, we're heading back down Aug. 22-25 and staying at Port Orleans. The wife's Freestyle cost me $200 in fuel from Raleigh and back compared to the $850 the F-250 would have taken pulling the TT down to the Fort and then home.

But I must admit, we miss the Fort a lot. I couldn't even go by there in June because I figured it would depress me too much.

Hi there....I was just wondering where you've been. I can understand not wanting to hang out at the Fort after having to sell your TT. Hopefully you can get a new one next year and come on back !! :goodvibes

Hey, good to see ya, come back and chat once in a while, we won't hold it against you that you're not a camper anymore.... LOL

Hey welcome back man! And thanks ;)

When we going to get to see some pictures of the house??!?!?!

Good to see you posting again! After you sold the camper I noticed that you dropped off the boards for a while. I hope all is well. Glad to hear you're still enjoying Disney with the family! Best of luck with the new home...and you'll be shopping for a new trailer soon! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter