hi SandraC

katypop

DIS Veteran
hi sandra,
i want to say a special thanks to you for the post you posted on the community board concerning the assault on my son. i did read it and was comforted knowing that others feel the same way about the terrible violence that is showing up more and more in society. i certainly don't know what the answer is, but we must remember that there are still millions of people around us who do care about each other, that do not condone violence.

my daughter and i had a wonderful time at wdw, it was unfortunately shortlived as we were only back 6 days when my son was assaulted. i am glad we met in the castle, sorry we didn't see you again. we were in ak the same day though, on the monday! we ate at Breakfastasaurus at 8:10, spent the entire day at ak, then went to akl for dinner at boma. if i ever win the lottery i want to stay at akl!! we loved it there, and dinner was great. sorry you didn't love csr as much as us, where did you stay? we were in the cabanas, i hope to go back again someday.

kathe

HELLO KATHE! How is your son? I am sooooo happy you are back on the boards. I've been thinking about you!!!!

We stayed in Cabanas too! Lower level, corner room 8157 (I think?) The location of our room was great, very close to the Dig Site.

STAY IN TOUCH PLEASE! I hope you and your children can come to the DIS meet at Wonderland in August! Sandra

hi sandra,
we were in the building right next to you! we were in 8b, i think you must have been in 8a with the quiet pool? sorry i can't make the meet at canada's wonderland, ds and i are going to pei for vacation at my parent's cottage, they stay there all summer and we are looking forward to seeing them.

kathe:)

LOL! We were in 8A too! Right beside Ranchos and facing the Dig Site! LOL! You are the 4th person I know going to PEI this summer! HAVE A BLAST! Sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter