Hi there!

TraderTony

Earning My Ears
Hello from NJ!

Just joined a few days ago and some posts wouldn't allow me to reply because it said my reply was spammy or offensive when really it was neither. Trying to figure out if there's anything I need to do to be allowed to post.

Also am under contract for a dvc resale contract and I imagine most of my posting would take place in those types of forums. Thanks all!

Hello from NJ!

Just joined a few days ago and some posts wouldn't allow me to reply because it said my reply was spammy or offensive when really it was neither. Trying to figure out if there's anything I need to do to be allowed to post.

Also am under contract for a dvc resale contract and I imagine most of my posting would take place in those types of forums. Thanks all!
Until you have at least 10 posts here on DISboards, you're sort of "on probation".

Depending on what you've tried to post, the wording could sound spam-like to the AI filtering things here.

I was replying to the purchasing dvc thread using their formatting, with nothing but pure information being posted... basically none of my own language or anything at all that could be interpreted as anything but contract information lol but i guess each forum may have its own rules. thanks for the heads up!

Yeah it’s probably what above said. Kind of makes sense, helps keep disruption to a minimum.

Welcome :welcome:

I’m also from NJ and DVC resale :smickey: Livin’ the dream lol

Yeah it’s probably what above said. Kind of makes sense, helps keep disruption to a minimum.

Welcome :welcome:

I’m also from NJ and DVC resale :smickey: Livin’ the dream lol
did we just become best friends?! Yup! haha! thanks for the reply

did we just become best friends?! Yup! haha! thanks for the reply
Think I fell asleep right after posting that last night. Yes we are best buddies now :)

When are you thinking of visiting WDW? And what resort are you going for? Good luck!

We are going this December, next April and next September. My home resort will be Animal Kingdom but we will try and get some rooms in the Boardwalk/Beach club area too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter