• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi To All

Tessaluvstigger

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tessa, I'm new to the DIS boards but definitely not new to Disney! I tried to put in my signature all my past trips but there were a couple years we went more than once and I'm sure I missed a few. I also worked at WDW at the Studios in Fall '04 on the WDW College Program which was one of the BEST experiences of my life by far!!! My favorite park is a toss up between The Studios and Epcot...then again I love the Magic Kingdom and AK is awesome...so I pretty much love it all!!! My all-time fav rides will always be the Great Movie Ride and Tower of Terror. My favorite character is TIGGER!!! I am soooo lucky to have a whole family who loves WDW as much as I do. We first went when I was 8 and just feel in love with all that WDW is! My most recent trip and one of the most memorable was back in Oct 2008 when I surprised my mom and my Nama with a trip for their birthdays. Nama had never been and my Papa had passed away just the year before. Nothing will EVER compare to seeing my Nama's face light up when she saw the castle for the first time or when she got very excited at character breakfasts. She will be joining our whole family on our next adventure in December!!! This December is a long awaited family vacation. It will include my mom, dad, brother, sister, sis-in-law, nama and myself. Boardwalk here we come!!! Anyway, that's my introduction...hope I didn't bore anyone to death!!!

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tessa, I'm new to the DIS boards but definitely not new to Disney! I tried to put in my signature all my past trips but there were a couple years we went more than once and I'm sure I missed a few. I also worked at WDW at the Studios in Fall '04 on the WDW College Program which was one of the BEST experiences of my life by far!!! My favorite park is a toss up between The Studios and Epcot...then again I love the Magic Kingdom and AK is awesome...so I pretty much love it all!!! My all-time fav rides will always be the Great Movie Ride and Tower of Terror. My favorite character is TIGGER!!! I am soooo lucky to have a whole family who loves WDW as much as I do. We first went when I was 8 and just feel in love with all that WDW is! My most recent trip and one of the most memorable was back in Oct 2008 when I surprised my mom and my Nama with a trip for their birthdays. Nama had never been and my Papa had passed away just the year before. Nothing will EVER compare to seeing my Nama's face light up when she saw the castle for the first time or when she got very excited at character breakfasts. She will be joining our whole family on our next adventure in December!!! This December is a long awaited family vacation. It will include my mom, dad, brother, sister, sis-in-law, nama and myself. Boardwalk here we come!!! Anyway, that's my introduction...hope I didn't bore anyone to death!!!

Welcome to the dis!
:yay:

Welcome.jpg

:welcome: to the DIS Tessa! That is so cool that you worked at WDW. I'm jealous! I'm like you, in that I can't pick a favorite park. I love them all and when I think one is better, I'll remember something about another one that I love, and so on and so on. You are lucky to have a family that loves it as much as you. A lot of us on the DIS (me included) just have family that puts up with our obsession but doesn't feel the same way. :scared1: What a great story about surprising your mom and Nama! I'm sure they will always remember what you did for them.

So just jump on a thread and start chatting! You will be welcomed warmly. :grouphug:

welcome! - I also know what you mean about the different parks - MK is probably my favorite but they each are special & unique in their own way & I love them all. Hope you have a magical trip this December! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter