hi!

dedala

Believes in the Magic, experienced it 1st hand 9/
Everyone here is so smart & helpfull so I got a few ???..
Trying to plan a "bargain" vacation for November of 2001, I just got a rate (from this website!!) for the Holiday Inn Maingate east for $49.00 a nite!! Has anyone ever stayed there? How are the rooms?? the Kids eat free/fridge/microwave in room attracted me. We will be traveling with a (then) 4 year old & a six month old (who is going to be born next thursday)& I am planning his 1st Disney vaca already...LOL

My only problem is this...Hubby gets nutso on vacations & last September we had a hard time figuring out the roads leading in & out of Disney..so I was thinking that onsite may be better so we can avoid that "extra stress" But this rate is so great
Whatta ya think??????
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I really cant hep you with your question but just wanted to say thats so sweet your already planning a vacation for your "new arrival". Just curious.... do u know if it's a boy or girl : )

I think it's so sweet, too... :D

I have not stayed there but I can reassure you that Dreams Unlimited will only advertise a hotel that they have personally checked out and given their approval. I happen to know that the webmaster on this site will not advertise a place unless it fits his very stringent approval, and have turned some down.

Onsite, depending on where you stay, will almost always be more convenient travel wise than off. Especially with an infant, it would be much "less stressful", IMHO. The rates ARE higher but you can check the discount codes page here on this site: CLICK HERE

Good luck and may you be blessed with a healthy baby!

this is on the US192 in Kissimmee

tell these people that you want their booklet (it has a very detailed map of kissimmee)

US192 it very close to World Drive (one of the majority roads in WDW)
.kissimmee convention center

sorry it is called the visitor guide

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter