• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi!

alyssadoesdisney

Earning My Ears
Hey, DISers! My name is Alyssa, and I'm a college-age kid at heart from South Florida, specifically the Palm Beach area. I've been lurking the boards for quite a few months now...I've been to Disney World literally more times than I can count, but I really, really love to read other people's trip reports and experiences at the World!

Needless to say I'm a HUGE Disney fan. My 100% all-time favorite ANYTHING is Winnie the Pooh. I'm a little obsessed. Other faves include The Little Mermaid, Mulan, Toy Story, and Tangled!

I'm a kid at heart. This has a lot to do with my personality, my actual chronological age which is just barely a real-life adult, and the fact that I work 3 jobs that all have to do with kids, mostly under the age of 4. It's easy to never grow up when you have as many little buddies as I do. :)

I'm about two and a half hours south of Orlando so I do go to Disney quite often, maybe 3 or so times a year, always during the off-seasons because crowds are not really my thing. Frequent companions include several of my best friends, my boyfriend, and my family, all who love Disney just as much as I do!

I'm really happy to be here with other people who love this place just as much as I do.

Very nice to meet you, Alyssa! Looking forward to seeing you post here about your adventures at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter