Hidden Gems for Young Kids

Figmentary

Earning My Ears
Pleasw share any hidden gem dining experiences that might be fun for my 3 & 6 year old sons. Booking character meals, but wondering if any other locations stick out.

If you don't have hibachi nearby, Teppan Edo. My kids recommend Restaurant Marrakesh as well. Your mileage may vary there, as my kids like to steal from adult plates there. Sanaa.

Coral Reef for the aquarium. Biergarten for the band. O'hana for the limbo and coconut races. WCC and 50's Prime Time for the antics. Trails End for pony rides and playground next door.

T Rex in Disney Springs. It was the highlight of the trip for my boys (2.5 & 5), well, besides the pool.

Trails End! Yummy food and the atmosphere of Ft. Wilderness would really appeal to them.

Garden Grill! my kids LOVED Garden Grill! They loved the rotating restaurant, they loved looking over the land ride as we were eating. The Characters were great. It was the most "peaceful" character meal I think we had!
Crystal Palace is great for that age also. My kiddos love it!

Oh I just saw that you were looking for "other than character meals" lol

T-Rex is cool, but super super loud! It scared my 3yo son.
Biergarten is awesome, the kids love to dance to the German band.

When DS was 5 his favourite non character was O'hana But then, they served food he liked, with zero sauces, and with broccoli so, it was always gonna be a win.

My son is a little older, but absolutely loved supper at both Teppan Edo and 'Ohana. They were his favourite meals of the trip, along with Raglan Road at Disney Springs.

My kids love San Angel in ... It's a little dark, so you feel like you are outside at night (yet somehow inside of a pyramid, lol) and you can watch the little volcano erupt. Plus it is food they are familiar with. Also the belly dancers at Marrakesh are great and the menu has the kids staples of hamburgers, chicken nuggets, and pasta, but adults can be a little more adventurous dining wise.

When my girls were 2 1/2 we took them to Scifi Theater. They loved sitting in the car and watching movies on the screen. We went again when they were 5. They both asked to go to the movie restaurant again. Now they are 14 and are excited about Scifi Dine in Theater.

They also loved the atmosphere in Mexico. We never ended up eating a meal there, but they thought it was cool to see the volcano and watch the boats go by.

I would agree that Biergarten and Sci-Fi are both fun for kids. T-Rex might be great but as PP mentioned - it is loud and might be scary for some. The four-year old on my last trip there hated it and was on the verge of tears. But - she loved the sandpit outside!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter