• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hidden mickey app?

teamcooyon

Earning My Ears
I bought the heads up app the other day to use while waiting in line but I just realized that there is a hidden mickey app!

Has anyone used the app with their kids in the park?

I'd love to know if it would be fun for my dd12 ds10 and dd6 before we pay the $8.

I bought the heads up app the other day to use while waiting in line but I just realized that there is a hidden mickey app!

Has anyone used the app with their kids in the park?

I'd love to know if it would be fun for my dd12 ds10 and dd6 before we pay the $8.

Haven't used one myself, but saw this in another thread:

I love "Hidden Mickey's-Walt Disney World" which goes along with Steven Barrett's book. The app does cost, but I can't remember how much. Maybe $5 or $6? A lot less than the book, and a lot easier to carry around! You can even have competitions and earn "points" when you find the Mickey's.

SHUT. UP. I did not know there was an app!!! :) We LOVE Hidden Mickeys! Seeing this post prompted me to look up the app and the reviews all seem to state that the app is not updated to include the New Fantasyland... one such review dated as recently as 5/4/14! I would want to be sure that it was updated before purchasing it.

The 6th Edition paper pack does include New Fantasyland, so I would rather carry the book and have it all than have just the app and miss out on one of our favorite things. (plus, this may be the only way to get my 3 boys anywhere near all that princess stuff!)

I'm planning on buying the book. I'm concerned with too many apps and having my phone die in the middle of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter