Hidden Mickey Guide

BranRan

Earning My Ears
Is there a recommended book I can find that guides you through finding hidden mickeys? I love seeing the hidden mickeys when we visit the parks, but I'm not much of a searcher. Wanting a guide that says "hey, lookee here!" Without having to open my phone ;)
I don't mind reading additional info in the book, trivial and otherwise, but I definitely want to focus on a few more mickeys this trip.

Yes. There are a couple out there (you can find them on Amazon). I will say that although reading the book is a fun way to know where to look for them when you get there. We greatly prefer the phone App. You can use the App to "search" for them or you can just go directly to hints and find them without searching.

Yes. There are a couple out there (you can find them on Amazon). I will say that although reading the book is a fun way to know where to look for them when you get there. We greatly prefer the phone App. You can use the App to "search" for them or you can just go directly to hints and find them without searching.
Is there an app that you would suggest?

We use the Steve Barrett's Hidden Mickeys App. There are probably others out there but I initially had his book so I just went with this one.

Is there a recommended book I can find that guides you through finding hidden mickeys? I love seeing the hidden mickeys when we visit the parks, but I'm not much of a searcher. Wanting a guide that says "hey, lookee here!" Without having to open my phone ;)
I don't mind reading additional info in the book, trivial and otherwise, but I definitely want to focus on a few more mickeys this trip.

Once you get in a habit of looking for them, you'll start to find a lot on your own. Getting used to where Imagineers put them in a ride or in a design...you'll start looking in places where your eyes are not naturally drawn and stumble upon some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter