Hidden Mickey Wedding Ideas...

alltvseries

"Where Dreams Come True"
Hello everyone...I want to do a Hidden Miceky Wedding at home cuz can't have a DFTW...Does anyone have ideas and pics??? Please!!! ;)

Here are a few ways to add Hidden Mickey's to your wedding...

Add crystal/beading to your bouquet in Mickey head cultures
If your veil or dress has beading ion it add a few Mickey's
If your cake has any kind of dots you can add Mickey's that way

We're having a Disney-themed wedding at a hotel in Milwaukee. We're lining the aisle with luminaries with Mickey silhouettes in the them. We're also getting a cupcake tree with fondant Mickeys on each cupcake for guests.

I still want a Mickey on my wedding band somehow. But can't think of any ideas how since I want it to match my e-ring, too.

I found this in internet...

veil
mickeydetail1.jpg

individual cakes
minimickey.jpg

we're doing it in black and white

this...
012.jpg

and...
20.jpg

but in this bouquet
5-hydrangea-beads-big.jpg

and still looking.....;)

Here are all my hidden (and maybe not-so-hidden) mickey ideas from my wedding. Some of them you have already have, but I thought I would show you how they turned out at my wedding.

First is the hidden mickeys in my bouquet:

Flowers-1.jpg

I did the mickey program fans:

DSCN1451.jpg

We used a mickey shaped box for our card box at our second wedding:

DSCN1704.jpg

Mickey bubbles:

DSCN1418.jpg

Mickey Centerpieces:

Centerpieces.jpg

Mickey Garter (I just bought two different sizes of pearl beads at Walmart and sewed them on):

Garter.jpg

And a mickey on my purse:

Purse.jpg

I also wanted to get mickey's piped all over our cake (just groupings of three dots), but they wouldn't let me change anything on the intimate cake so I went with what they had. You could also get a mickey & minnie cake topper.

I hope this helps! One other idea I have seen is when you do your place settings, using the dessert and bread plates with the big dinner plate to make a mickey at each place setting.

They are very beautiful.....Sorry I forgot to say thanks for the ideas....and keep it coming.....:cheer2:

Here are all my hidden (and maybe not-so-hidden) mickey ideas from my wedding. Some of them you have already have, but I thought I would show you how they turned out at my wedding.

First is the hidden mickeys in my bouquet:

Flowers-1.jpg

I did the mickey program fans:

DSCN1451.jpg

We used a mickey shaped box for our card box at our second wedding:

DSCN1704.jpg

Mickey bubbles:

DSCN1418.jpg

Mickey Centerpieces:

Centerpieces.jpg

Mickey Garter (I just bought two different sizes of pearl beads at Walmart and sewed them on):

Garter.jpg

And a mickey on my purse:

Purse.jpg

I also wanted to get mickey's piped all over our cake (just groupings of three dots), but they wouldn't let me change anything on the intimate cake so I went with what they had. You could also get a mickey & minnie cake topper.

I hope this helps! One other idea I have seen is when you do your place settings, using the dessert and bread plates with the big dinner plate to make a mickey at each place setting.

I absolutely LOVE the Mickey Centerpiece!!! Did you get these from Disney floral and if you don't mind me asking...how much were they? My DF is not all that into the "flower details" but when he saw this centerpiece he got excited over it and said we had to have it.

My DH and his best man had hidden mickey's on their feet ! The best man's wife found black dress socks with mickey's embroidered on them at the World of Disney store. I haven't gotten our proofs back yet to post a photo of them. But if you called the World of Disney (at DTD), they could mail them to you.

We had hidden mickeys in our save the date, invitation, and program. We also had them in the bouquets and on the ribbon wrapped stems. I also added in a mini gus and jaq to my bouquet to give a Cinderella flair.

My DH and his best man had hidden mickey's on their feet ! The best man's wife found black dress socks with mickey's embroidered on them at the World of Disney store. I haven't gotten our proofs back yet to post a photo of them. But if you called the World of Disney (at DTD), they could mail them to you.

yes!!!!....I found the socks......
3449L.jpg

We had hidden mickeys in our save the date, invitation, and program. We also had them in the bouquets and on the ribbon wrapped stems. I also added in a mini gus and jaq to my bouquet to give a Cinderella flair.

have pics?

Here were my hidden mickey's:

In my invites in the wedding logo and on the back of the reply card:

invite2.jpg

invite4.jpg

My hairpins:

hairpins-2.jpg

My earrings:

22.jpg

His cuff links:

21.jpg

A crystal tattoo on my back:

23.jpg

In my bouquet:

20.jpg

And the sugar that we used for my afternoon tea reception:

Our_Wedding_Trip_May_2007-0668.jpg

I feel so silly... Why have I not been here before. Girl, this thread rocks my wedding planning world. I am going to show the ideas to my planner and if I can get anything new I will post right away!!!

I was thinking about getting mini mickeys on my feet when i get a pedicure... or wearing disney undergarments...lol.

:cool1: I'm so excited that there's people reading and answering.....I'm thinking of writing a TR of my trip with DF that was on May 23 but I'm not sure cuz I don't have many pictures.....what do you say.....wanna read it??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter