Hidden Mickeys in Everyday Life

CarrieQuiteContrary

Mouseketeer
I thought it would be fun to start a thread of the hidden mickeys we find in our everyday lives outside of DLR. Ill start off..

My dad grew some potatoes in our garden this fall, and out popped this little spud!

MickeyPotato.jpg

I never seem to be able to post pictures (too lazy) but my 5 year old is ALWAYS looking for hidden mickeys, and the other day he had some holes in the knees of his pants from skidding on the concrete - and he was like "Look, it's a hidden mickey!". Too much.

Kim

I took a quick look in zales yesterday, and talking to my mom on my cell, and first thing I saw was a diamond ring where the 3 diamonds were in the shape of mickeys head i'm sure it was not meant to be since it was not anything disney, but there it was. I was all like mom it's a diamond ring shaped like mickey lol.

When I slice bell peppers the end always looks like a Hidden Mickey to me. :) I usually ring my bell peppers so it's the end without the stem that looks like it. :) I love that potato Carrie, too funny!

Oh, I forgot, we have a rock that I gave DBF for Christmas one year (he collects rocks and this one is a sphere that is blue and green) that has little Mickey Head shapes all over it. :)

I was having one of those days shopping with my boys and I just needed a time out it ya know what I mean.I asked DS to go get some corn and he didn't know what kind so he grabbed 3 cans and as we walked around the corner this is what I saw.
MickeyCans.jpg

I just stared to laugh and he was clueless. lol

I was having one of those days shopping with my boys and I just needed a time out it ya know what I mean.I asked DS to go get some corn and he didn't know what kind so he grabbed 3 cans and as we walked around the corner this is what I saw.
MickeyCans.jpg

I just stared to laugh and he was clueless. lol

Hahaha. Thats funny. The cans are the perfect sizes too!

My little boy went through a phase when he was two where he saw the hidden Mickeys everywhere -- and then I had to figure out, using his limited verbal cues (usually yelling "Mickey" and pointing) what he meant. He saw Mickeys in pipes stacked together, blueberries -- basically anything with three circles near each other was Mickey.

I miss that phase ...

PHXscuba

My little boy went through a phase when he was two where he saw the hidden Mickeys everywhere -- and then I had to figure out, using his limited verbal cues (usually yelling "Mickey" and pointing) what he meant. He saw Mickeys in pipes stacked together, blueberries -- basically anything with three circles near each other was Mickey.

I miss that phase ...

PHXscuba

My DS2 puts his round fruit gummy snacks into threes so that he eats Mickey's! :goodvibes

The Olympic Rings, are 2 side by side hidden Mickeys!

Floor tiles with random shapes lined up to be hidden Mickey!

Really really old lamp shape with random lines has a hidden Mickey

My Dd thinks I am crazy! My eyes always look for anything in random lines, floor tiles, wooden doors with the grain showing, just about anything. My eyes seem to matrix odd shapes in to the familiar

The cord plug on our laptop has a hidden mickey if you pull the plug out of that big "box" on the cord. :)

My daughter has accidentally hidden mickeys all over our house. I scrapbook all of our trips and I bought a package of black and red mickey head stickers that come in a few different sizes. She "borrowed" my stickers one day, and ever since them I've found hidden mickeys everywhere. At the bottom of a door frame....on a light switch cover....even in the dryer! It was the best part of doing laundry!! LOL

Dh and I went to Yosemite in April, and a tree had been cut down in our campsite, and the stump when you looked at it from above was a hidden mickey! I took a picture for our scrapbook of the trip, but can't seem to get it to post. :-(

Here's a couple. The first is a grouping of flowers in a neighbor's yard, and the other is a rock in a local park.

DSCN0296.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

We've got a truck that I see every few weeks for Staples, I think. It has balls of rubber bands all over it and there are three that are just close enough to be a hidden Mickey. We always watch for the trucks just so we can see it. :)

Mary

I have my family trained that we can spot them Anywhere now!

This picture is from a local amusement park!

ry%3D400

And here's one where I positioned DS13 right where I wanted him! (He was so embarrassed when I showed him the picture later!)

ry%3D400

There are several million more in the Official DIS Hidden Mickey Thread in my Sig as well!

That rock is great. they are even green too! hahaha perfect for the disboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter