~Hidden MM on Soarin'~

PrincessCandaceMarie

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone

Not sure if this has been posted or not, so I thought I'd post it now and see if anyone else caught the hidden MM on Soarin'.....

The hidden MM is on the golf ball, look for it on the lower right corner of the ball when it comes towards you!

I love Soarin'!!!

WOW! You have good eyes---I always duck at that part. Learned from the DIS that the golfer is Eisner..but I bet you already know that too. Actually, I thought the hidden mickey you were going to mention was the one in the fireworks, but that's pretty easy to spot. My family loves it though. :earsboy:

SOARIN.................AHH :sunny: Still smelling the oranges!
Yes, We saw it. It was one of the only three we found! ::MickeyMo :confused3

I didn't know that and I was looking right at it! :magnify: D'oh!

I've only been on it once and saw a couple of hidden Mickey's. Don't ask me where cause I don't remember. I'll ride again soon so will look again.
My niece & I rode with couple other girls that we met standing in line. They were a lot of fun. The white strap that is mostly for little one's, that the seat belt goes through we called it the oh s#@T strap. It was so funny because as they started raising us, we all said oh s#@t.

There's also a Hidden Mickey in the fireworks at the end.

And I don't think the golfer is Eisner. It's been widely rumored that it is, but I've taken a good look at the golfer and it doesn't look like him.

there is supposed to be a guy in a golf cart off to the left of the screen holding a Mickey Balloon during the golf scene. I forgot to look for this one, so I haven't confirmed it is really there yet.

1000th happy haunt said:
There's also a Hidden Mickey in the fireworks at the end.

And I don't think the golfer is Eisner. It's been widely rumored that it is, but I've taken a good look at the golfer and it doesn't look like him.

You are right...the golfer is not Eisner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter