High chair in 3BR GV?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
We've never traveled with a high chair-aged, so we've never noticed if the villas have high chairs. But next time we're taking our 7 month old DGD, who'll need one. So are there high chairs in all the GV? This is at OKW, if that matters.

We just stayed at OKW in a gv. I went to the desk, asked for both a pack=n-play and highchair. They delivered both to the room. I know before covid they used to just have one in the closet.

We just stayed at OKW in a gv. I went to the desk, asked for both a pack=n-play and highchair. They delivered both to the room. I know before covid they used to just have one in the closet.
Yeah, I was kind of hoping they were still in the closet. But, I guess we'll wait and see-if not, I'll call housekeeping.

I know P&P is now by request because then they know who used them and can deep clean between. So it is not all bad.

I know P&P is now by request because then they know who used them and can deep clean between. So it is not all bad.
Agreed - we got a P&P years ago, and actually felt a little funny about it just being in the closet. Makes more sense to have housekeeping hold them and keep them clean.

If needed you can also request a baby gate for the stairs.
A baby gate? Heavens, no! When I told DS , he said “Oh, we don’t need one-we just tell her ‘No’”(she’s 7 months old), I hung up so he wouldn’t hear me laughing uncontrollably. When I told DH what he’d said, DH just shook his head and said “That’ll be interesting”.

Ah...the first child. He will learn. Have a great trip, the OKW GV is a wonderful place for larger family gatherings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter