High School Class of 2016/College Class 2020

(Will bribe DS with a “last” Italian sub from his favorite nearby deli.)
Food always works as a bribe for my kids! Sheesh you'd think they were never fed. There have been times I've actually had to say out loud in the grocery store-"Son you do realize I DO feed you at home right?" My jokester teen son thinks it is hilarious to complain about how I never let him out of his room to eat in the store (well pre CV19 anyway)-and he's long and thin like all my kids. He seriously looks like he could be starved (except he's got healthy hair, skin etc and no signs of malnutrition) as he's 5'6" now and still not 100#. He eats well over 2500 calories a day. I've added it up. (I am a Registered Dietitian-and teen boys have astounded me with the amount of food needed)
I got them both tee shirts that were pretty cute. They say Class of 2020 and the zeros are toilet paper rolls. The O in “Class of “, has a mask on it, and then it says “The year that sh#t got real. #quarantined”.:laughing: They liked them. (Found on Instagram.)
Very cute! Hmmm-sounds like a fun grad present for DD and friends if we are allowed to have small gatherings by August!

DD got her final grades today. They were phenominal. Graduation was supposed to have been next Sunday. There are no jobs to be had. She's very sad and a bit lost.

The funny/sad thing is the only college graduation picture I have of dd23 is one she sent me with her with a bottle of champagne before the ceremony. Huge school, it poured, outdoor stadium, she planned on having her boyfriend takes pictures later, it never happened. We just met up for lunch at the restaurant where she worked between where she was living and our house.

The funny/sad thing is the only college graduation picture I have of dd23 is one she sent me with her with a bottle of champagne before the ceremony. Huge school, it poured, outdoor stadium, she planned on having her boyfriend takes pictures later, it never happened. We just met up for lunch at the restaurant where she worked between where she was living and our house.

That is too bad. Maybe she can even go back sometime this summer. My DD and her friends went on campus one afternoon and one of the local moms did basically a photo shoot. None of them have robes, but they all had their sorority stoles, cords, cap and tassle, so they had a fun afternoon taking a bunch of pictures. They even took a change of clothes lol. I'm glad they got the opportunity to do that and hopefully your daughter will get that chance at some time too.

That is too bad. Maybe she can even go back sometime this summer. My DD and her friends went on campus one afternoon and one of the local moms did basically a photo shoot. None of them have robes, but they all had their sorority stoles, cords, cap and tassle, so they had a fun afternoon taking a bunch of pictures. They even took a change of clothes lol. I'm glad they got the opportunity to do that and hopefully your daughter will get that chance at some time too.
She doesn’t even know where her gown and cords are anymore, and she’s settled into her job (albeit working from home, her boyfriend’s mom’s home). It’s been 2 years, very stressful years, I don’t think she wants to go back. I was excited to have a better experience with ds. Oh well, 3 more kids to go!

She doesn’t even know where her gown and cords are anymore, and she’s settled into her job (albeit working from home, her boyfriend’s mom’s home). It’s been 2 years, very stressful years, I don’t think she wants to go back. I was excited to have a better experience with ds. Oh well, 3 more kids to go!

Oops, I missed that she wasn't graduating this year. That's what I get for reading too quickly! I can see why she wouldn't want to do it anymore.

DS graduates Saturday. It will be a recorded video to watch. He did get his cap and gown in the mail the other day. He is in a 5 year program so he still has another year to go. He is home waiting to find out if it will continue to be remote. He has no idea what will happen with rotations and lab work.

DS graduates Saturday. It will be a recorded video to watch. He did get his cap and gown in the mail the other day. He is in a 5 year program so he still has another year to go. He is home waiting to find out if it will continue to be remote. He has no idea what will happen with rotations and lab work.
Congratulations to him! 🎉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter