High School Class Reunion

Did you attend, or do you want to attend? My class is having their umpteenth reunion this year and I have no desire to attend. Since our phone # is unpublished I have no idea how they even got the # and left a message that they want my e-mail address. um, no thanks. I'm not completely anti-social, just an introvert.

Didn't get any notice about the 10th or 20th (and yes, they did them. But it only went out to about half the class..guess which half?) This is our 30th; the notice went out this week for a thing less than 6 weeks away (but was in the works back in February; again, which half didn't get the message?)

No, I'm not going. There are maybe 7 people I would want to be around. We're trying to plan something with just us; the ones that stayed by home are doing a get together, and are going to video conference the rest of us who didn't. Funny, about half stayed in our home state (west) and the rest of us gravitated to the east coast (we're about 12 hours away from each other at the furthest).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter